Pregnant after 35

Cramping

I just discovered I am pregnant. I am concerned that I am cramping and having muscle contraction in my lower abdomen and back. They are not severe but just a nuscense that when I sneeze I feel a little pain. Did anyone experience this or should I be worried about a miscarriage. So far I have no bleeding

Re: Cramping

• rascus15rascus15 member
    edited December 2013

I had some cramping and back pain.  The cramping was so severe I felt like I was about to start my period (I can have some rough periods)  Here is a bump link that may give you some insight

https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/first-trimester/qa/cramps-during-early-pregnancy.aspx

EDIT to add read the responses at the bottom, they let you know what others are feeling :)

BabyFruit Ticker

image     image

• Cramping can be totally normal in early pregnancy. If you aren't bleeding, I would try to just relax and make sure you're drinking plenty of water.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I had some cramping early on. Just everything stretching and growing. As long as you aren't bleeding you should be fine.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm almost 18 weeks and I still get some mild cramping now and then.    Best of luck to you!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • I had cramps in the early weeks that felt similar to menstrual cramps. I've had cramping of some sort periodically throughout my pregnancy so far. Some is due to all the changes and growth going on in there and sometimes it can just be gas! :)  I wouldn't worry too much yet but if anything gets worse you should check with your doc.  And as stated earlier, make sure you are downing water all day long!
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"