Nurseries and Baby Gear

Diaper bag

Preparing for another baby in april and my DD just turned 1. I Need organization and space. I am considering the Vera Bradley "make a change" bag and the Pottery Barn Kids Sausalito. Any experience with those? Or recommendations for another?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diaper bag

• I've seen both of these and they seen nice in person. My favorite bag is the storksak Olivia. Look into storksak bags, they're great!
  • I don't have any experience with those but for 2U2 I love the OiOi Carry All Bag. It is amazing. Stylish & everything is easy to find. They are on sale at Amazon right now.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • I found this site https://bit.ly/18O3fzK has great diaper bag recommendations
  • I love the Jujube BFF for 2.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • we have the JuJuBe Be Prepared on the way - DD will be just over 2 when new baby will be born, and we CD, so we need a big bag. I love my Be All, but its WAY too small for CDs + small baby stuff. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm a FTM but I got the Skip Hop Black Dot from Amazon. Has amazing reviews and after receiving it, I'm completely satisfied with this bag. Has tons of pockets for things and the two on the outside will be perfect for my things like a wallet, phone, and keys. It has a strap that easily attaches to your stroller and best of all it looks like a big purse, so it's not one of those super obnoxious baby ones.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • I'm a huge fan of Reese Li bags. You can get them online and they have nice pockets, will hang from stroller, and are made in USA. Several fun patterns to pick from for the fabric.
    photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"