March 2013 Moms

If YOU could have one thing for xmas

What would it be?

Mine would just be a giant pile of money or a new job. Both so I could have more free time with my LO.

Re: If YOU could have one thing for xmas

• I would want a winning lotto ticket so I could be a sahm!

But if santa's fresh outta those I'd settle for all my bills being taken care of for a month
  • New flooring throughout our entire house, or at least the living room and kitchen.
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, if we're talking money, I wouldn't mind at least one of our cars being paid off so we can be that much closer to debt free. Or, heck, a miracle cure to drop these last 10-15lbs to get to my comfortable weight.

Something a little more realistic (though still a little out of reach this year, thanks to finances being tighter than usual for x y and z reasons): An amazing dress that looks fantastic on me. Preferably with some kind of lace detail. Pearls and lace are my favorite things in the world. Next year...
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • A pile of cash would be nice...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A new car since mine is just ab to die and no debt.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm pretty happy as is but it would be neat if I could sleep in one day and have the hubs get up with the babe, then when I wake up they would have hot Starbucks waiting for me. I fantasize about that a lot.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I want a Roomba so badly.  My dogs shed like crazy and I am constantly sweeping up sand, dog fur, and dirt (we live in FL hence the sand).  I would love the Roomba to do my vacuuming for me.  It makes me feel awesome when my DS picks up a clump of dog fur and starts playing with it.  

;

• I would also love a night of uninterrupted sleep.  And a greenhouse or addition to our house for all my plants. DH always wants me to put them in the cold, dark basement.

• jamu said:
    I'm pretty happy as is but it would be neat if I could sleep in one day and have the hubs get up with the babe, then when I wake up they would have hot Starbucks waiting for me. I fantasize about that a lot.
    This. Exactly.

i specifically asked for this (well, the DH getting up with the baby part) for my birthday but it didn't happen.  DH drank too much at MY party the night before, and was too hungover to get up with her.  I'm not bitter at all.

• What I really want is someone to move me for free!.  To have someone come and pack everything up and then unpack it all. This way all I have to do is walk out of the old house and into the new house which is all ready for us.  New cloths would be nice too.

Sleep sounds nice and so does money too

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • a garbage disposal. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I wish I could win the lotto and have money to get a house and a dependable car, and a stay at home mom!

I miss my little man when I had to go back to work!

• O AND for my child to sleep all through the night IN HIS OWN BED!

• A new house -- preferably one that doesn't need repairs or have cold drafts, leaky pipes, and squeaky floors and has a functional kitchen with room to have a dining room table AND a full living room.  Oh, and it need to have 3+ full sized bedrooms and more than 1 bathroom

Dh doesn't get up with ds2 during the night (then again I don't either since his crib is right next to my side of the bed and when he wakes up I bring him into bed with me to nurse) but he DOES take ds1 to school some days so that ds2 and I can stay snuggled up in bed for an extra 1-3 hours -- even without the ability to get extra sleep, the not having to drag ds2 and my butt out into the freezing cold is very welcome.

If I can't have the new house, I'll accept dh taking ds1 to school until ds2's first birthday.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Week long spa vacation.
  • A house so we aren't in an apartment anymore.

Or more frivolously a new wardrobe. I clean out my closet constantly, but haven't really replenished it in a long time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"