Warning: I know I'm being snarky and shitty today, so if you're not up for it, please just skip my post.
- Sticky Baby: In the world of missed miscarriages, ectopics, D&C's, and Misoprostol, stickiness has nothing to do with anything. It can actually cause huge problems such as tubal damage, tube removal, scar tissue, uterine and cervical damage, and infection.
- Baby Dust: This implies that dust will help you make babies... Dust does not in fact make babies. High quality sperm, eggs, and sometimes a small fortune in medical testing and drugs makes babies.
- Questions asked on the board that are better off to a higher power. i.e. "Can I get pregnant?" "Do you think I'll have to..."
- Intros when gals think they could be pregnant.
- Pregnant belly avatars (Seriously, you're not pg, I'm not pg; You intend to stick around; update your avatar.)
- Asking for advice on how not to follow doctor's orders. You want a baby. You are paying your doctor to help you fulfill that dream. If you do not trust your doctor's advice, ask for a further explanation, or go to another doctor. (It is okay, however, to ask questions about the why's and if's of your doctor's orders.)
- Demanding the support you want without offering anything back to others.
- Specifically, throwing a fit, when you don't like the feedback to your questions. (We're not doctors; We don't know everything.)
Thank you for your time, patience, and support ladies. I love and appreciate you all more than you know!
BFP 11/24/2012 MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013 MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13 MC 9/6/2013
Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
All ALers welcome!