November 2011 Moms

What's left on your list?

The holidays are upon us, and some already past! What's left on your To-Do list? Anybody hosting a party/family event at their home this year?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's left on your list?

• I need to buy stocking stuffers, wrap presents, and mail out our Christmas cards. 
    We're doing our Christmas this coming Tuesday before we leave to go to Wisconsin to visit family so I don't have much time left. I'm gonna try to wrap DH's presents today while DD naps and then wrap DD's gifts tonight when she's in bed. Hopefully I can sneak away for a few hrs this weekend to buy the stocking stuffers.

Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I need to get Christmas cards out, buy a few last gifts. But the big project is we are moving at the end of January and I really need to start packing up the house

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Loading the player...
  • mbgreenwaltmbgreenwalt member
    edited December 2013
    I have 2 things left to by for the girls - a train set and DD1 asked Santa for this stupid fairy and I need to order it now.  I also have to finish my mom's photobook.

I need to mail my Christmas cards - they are done, I've just been carrying them in my purse all week.

I am hosting Christmas Day, but not at my house - we rented a room at my aunt's condo so I don't have to clean my house!
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • I have 3 more people to get gifts for then I need to wrap everything. Still have to get stocking stuffers too.

- Ava -  11-29-11

- Violet -  10-9-13

• Everything. Bleh. I am very glad DD is still too young to have expectations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"