December 2012 Moms
Options

Got a great deal!

I joined the FB mom groups locally and found it's a great place to get used items cheap. Scored a doll house bookshelf and one of those three-tier bin organizers both loaded with toys and books for $40! I've been looking for storage for her growing mass of toys and I'm so pumped! Both in excellent condition and would retail well over $200. What deals have you gotten lately? Any good retail deals you want to share?

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Got a great deal!

• Options
    LittleFish1LittleFish1 member
    edited December 2013
    tricycle from neighbor acroas the street (free), the next set of hand me down clothing for LO from a friend (and passed back a box of the ones she has out grown/will not wear for the friend to pass onto her cousin).

Was proud that I remembered to use the $5 Toys R Us reward that we earned on the purchase of the 2nd car seat (which was 20*/. off again). Same exact convertible seat as last time. This one will go in day care's vechicle once she out grows the infant seat.

Oh, and went to a Christmas party type event with the mom's group that I belong to. The major draw for me was there would be photo opportunity (professional for free since our dues help to pay for it!) So was able to get a few shots of LO & I; best part is the photographer gave us the rights to download and use/print our photos as we please!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm on a few of those sites, they're awesome! DS had some Tonka toys from when he was little and we're trading them for a homemade Mickey hat for DS and a Minnie hat for DD. 

I got a beautiful white wood toy box for $10. And I got a bookshelf like this for $15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know if this counts, but Picture People has an online coupon for 18.00 bundle.  They take about 4-5 pictures and you only get to choose one, but you get the different sizes and you can add more pages for 3.99 I believe.  If you go onto their page you can schedule the appt and print out the coupon. 
  • Options
    I got 40 Christmas Cards from Walgreens for $18!  I found a 50% off coupon and got free shipping!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    Costco 1 hour photo; 50 photo cards, around $15. No coupon though.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"