Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie Intro and Question

Hello TTGP Board!  I'm a newbie but have stalked for quite some time.  I have a quick question that I'd appreciate some feedback on:  This is my first cycle off of the ring and I am charting CM and CP, but not temping at this point in time.  Today is CD8, and I woke up this morning with what seemed like EWCM measuring probably 2 inches.  Hubby and I BD'd last night, and I know that semen can mask CM, and I'm unsure as to whether what I saw was EWCM or just leftover goodies from last night's romp in the hay.  It seems fairly early that I would entering my FW being only on CD8, but since it's my first cycle off, I have no idea what my cycles look like (prior to the ring, I averaged 33 days cycle and generally ovulated around CD22).

I tried to find some good information relating to semen vs. CM, but the only thing I could find on how to determine the difference was the water test, which I didn't do.  Do you think it's worth taking an OPK?  Or is it probably just a result of last night's BD?

Thanks!!

Re: Newbie Intro and Question

• Options
    I sometimes get EWCM or watery CM throughout my cycles. If you don't want to temp then OPKs can help figure out your window (although I'd ecommend temping so you know for sure if/when you ovulate).
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    I just took an OPK and the results were negative, but it is later in the day and I drink quite a bit of fluids throughout the day, so I know it may be diluted.  I checked CM and though there was less of it, it was clear and stretchy.  So maybe I'm gearing up to O?  Or it's just the start of it?  Orrrr it's just a bunch of randomness that may happen during my cycle.  Who knows!  But its' probably time to start temping and BD some more just in case! 

Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"