Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Natural miscarriage.. is the worst over?

I've been bleeding heavily for 4 days now. I knew as soon as it started getting bad 4 days ago that I was miscarrying. Last night we lost our sweet little angel, I saw it come out. The sac was still intact and you could see our poor little baby inside of it. It really was horrible to see that. Since then I've barely had any clots and the bleeding has slowed down. My last miscarriage was not natural, they gave me pills to take to expel everything (which was horrible and extremely painful) everything was already broken down and I couldn't tell what was coming out. Just wondering if once the sac comes out, is that the worst of it? I'm not having any more cramps, just having a dull ache down there... not sure if I should expect this to go on for a while or what..

Ugh. Tonight calls for wine. A lot of wine.

Re: Natural miscarriage.. is the worst over?

• Options
    savishsavish member
    edited December 2013
    I am so sorry, I posted this on my account I had a year ago accidentally, is there any way I can delete this?? 
  • Options
    My miscarriage sounds similar. I passed the whole thing at once. I still had some cramps afterward but nothing too severe. The next day at one point I had some severe cramps return and it ended up being a medium sized clot that needed to pass. After that one it died down to a normal period for a week. Everyone's body is different. Hopefully you're past the worst of it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"