North Carolina Babies

Charlotte mommytobe!

Hello! Just found out I am 6 weeks along on Thursday! I live in the Charlotte area and would love to meet some other momstobe as I am the first one in my social circle!!!
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Charlotte mommytobe!

• Hi! Congrats! I'm seven weeks today! This is my second child, but always looking for Mommie friends!!!
  • Congrats to both of you mommies! How exciting! I am a first time mom to a 8 month old. I live in Concord but work in Charlotte. I've always wondered if there were any other first time mommies out there in the areas we live too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello and Congrats! 23 Weeks with my first here. I live in the Stanly county area.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Feel free to PM me and maybe we can get together! I am desperate to find other mommies to befriend so they can help me with the cazillion questions I have!  Smile
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Me too!! 10 weeks first time mommy in concord area. Would love to get together and compare notes! Pm me :
    NewbieNestie
  • I'm a first time mom 9 weeks in Concord!
  • I am 6 weeks today I have a 2 yearold. I live the Steele Creek area in Charlotte. I would love to meet other mommies.
  • Hello! I'm 9 weeks and 4 days today. I'm a first time mom here and I live in North Charlotte. Feel free to message me!!! Any help with new mommies to be would be amazing!
  • Hello I'm almost 6 weeks in the CharlotteUniversity area. This is my first pregnancy. You can PM if you like.
  • I have not heard of that...I will look up that network. Thanx! Do u have a boy or girl? I have a daughter. She is not in daycare, so I love taking her on play dates.
  • a2hooda2hood member
    Hi, and congratulations! I also just found out I'm pregnant I live in the Cotswold area of CLT, but work in Ballantyne. Looks like my expected due date is Feb. 1st, which is probably very close to your due date! Let me know if you want to chat this is my first, so my husband and I are very excited!!
  • Hi all! I'm only 5 weeks but would love to get together with other new soon to be moms! I live in the South Charlotte, Piper Glen area :)
  • I'm in the Charlotte area (actually down in Waxhaw, though I spend a lot of time both in South Charlotte and up by the University for work). Would love to meet up with some mommies to be! This is my first, due in April. :) Anyone going to be at Matthews Presby for L&D?
  • South Charlotte area and very newly pregnant here. Also have a two year old.

• Maybe Tarheel. My OB switched from Pineville to Matthews. I'm still thinking whether I want to stay with them as I'm a little afraid of it being an extra 15 minutes for me and I barely got to Pineville in time with my first.

• I am 15 weeks 3 days and I currently live in Matthews but am looking to move to the Steele Creek area or Fort Mill. I'm a first time mom and would love to meet some other new mommies to be.
  • BriebatickBriebatick member
    edited December 2013
    Hi ladies I'm a new mommy to be (13w 3d along) and I will be relocating to Charlotte in january...looking for other mommies to befriend in the area :)
  • South Charlotte here and pregnant with baby #2. I have a son who is 14 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey everyone. I'm 20 weeks live in the uptown Charlotte area...also looking for mommy friends :) pm me
  • Hi! New mommy to be (July 2014)! Just moved to Charlotte this fall and am looking to meet other mommies to be in the area!
  • Hi! I am a new mom and live just outside of Charlotte in Harrisburg. I am looking to meet some new mommy or soon to be mommy friends as my husband and I have only been here for just over a year!
  • Hi I'm in the Charlotte area in union county. I'm due with my third child in Feb. I love to meet new mommy friends. I have a hard time meeting new people. Maybe we can plan to meet up.
  • @amandajo0811 I'm in indian trail due in feb too!! Are you on our f15 board? Would love some mommy friends in the area.  When are you due in feb?  I'm 2/16
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! I'm in Charlotte and due in December. PM me if you'd like :) FTM as well so I have no expertise but we could compare notes.

JBrooks315 our due dates are pretty close!!

TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"