September 2013 Moms

FWP

Anyone have any First World Problems they'd like to share?

Mine:
1. The M&Ms in the vending machine at work are 85cents.  I always have 75cents on me, but never have the dime.  I get super annoyed.

2. I thought my Fitbit Flex was broken because it wouldn't charge.  I was secretly excited because I've heard they're awesome about it if it breaks and I was hoping to upgrade without paying full price for a new one.  But I guess it just didn't charge the other day because today it is charging just fine.
Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

Re: FWP

• Loading the player...
  • We got rid of cable to save money but we only have one Roku and I want another one! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • We got rid of cable to save money but we only have one Roku and I want another one! :)
    We only have Roku, too.  I love it.  But we only  have 1 TV, so only having 1 Roku is no problem for us.  :)

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• I want to watch Little Women but I only own it on tape and I don't own a VCR.  >:P
  • Futurama only has 10 seasons.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Futurama only has 10 seasons.
    OMG!  The ultimate mat leave FWP!  When a show you love doesn't have enough seasons!  I went through a couple of shows (all the way start to finish) before going back to work.  I was so sad when each of them was over!  I hate finding new things to watch when nursing at 2:00 a.m.!

• jdoud77 said:

We had spaghetti last night thinking we had parmesan cheese for the sauce....we didn't.

No parmesan is the WORST!  I feel for you.
    My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• renee6465renee6465 member
    edited December 2013
    I have a love hate relationship for the little yellow star thing on TB that tells you when there's new posts on a thread you've looked at. What if I just wanted to look at a thread and not be updated on it?!? Now I have to click wait for the thread to load, then back out of it just to get the dang thing to go away. Its kind of like the little notification things on my phone. They bug me if they're on there but sometimes I'm just too lazy to open everything up and see what the notifications for.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sitting in my car in front of my house while DH runs in for something and while I'm close enough to the house for my phone to pick up our wifi, its too far away for a good signal. I have to manually tell my phone to ignore the wifi and when we get home tonight manually connect it to wifi.
    BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13-great scan measuring 4 days ahead, A/S 4/29/13-another great scan can't wait to meet my baby BOY!!!!!
    My Blog

My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• jdoud77 said:

I have to wait until February for the next season of The Walkind Dead  :((

The finale broke my heart :(

Melissa (30) & Chris (30)
    BFP Oct 16, 2012 M/C Nov 10, 2012
    BFP Dec 31, 2012 EDD Sept 12, 2013

Brody was born on September 23, 2013 at 6.33am weighing 8lb 14oz.  
    Hes our angel... :)

• jdoud77 said:

I have to wait until February for the next season of The Walkind Dead  :((

The finale broke my heart :(

Someone please PM me with the spoiler.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• edited December 2013
    House is not Netflix... boo...

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• jdoud77 said:
    I hate how long the dishwasher takes to run.
    Me too! I am thinking at that rate I could have my dishes done sooner if I do them by hand....if I wanted to 
    We don't have a dishwasher.
  • jdoud77 said:
    HBirdie said:
    jdoud77 said:
    I hate how long the dishwasher takes to run.
    Me too! I am thinking at that rate I could have my dishes done sooner if I do them by hand....if I wanted to 
    We don't have a dishwasher.
    In the event I don't have my dishwasher I still have two - my DH and DD
    Yup, DH does all dishes in this house...  >:)
  • renee6465renee6465 member
    edited December 2013

When you live in such a little town that the cable company won't provide on demand so you have to either watch the show live or remember to DVR it.

Sounds to me like its time to move to a more populated city. I couldn't deal. I have postpartum stupidity/forgetfulness and not enough time in a day to watch my shows and get everything else done.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ejb23ejb23 member
    edited December 2013
    My new momma pedicure is starting to chip and DH is swamped for at least a week. I hate chipped polish and want to go now and don't feel like doing them myself.

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

• I called in sick today because I had an emotional night and stressed about work because my position is totally changing and it's not a job I want anymore. I said I was feeling really nauseous and throwing up, hung up the phone and crawled back into bed.

Woke up 15 minutes later puking my guts out. I spent all day in the bathroom throwing up and having crazy diarrhea. So I guess karma got me on that one...
  • At work our soda machine. (Pop) used to be $1.25 it would hardly work and often take your money. In the last few weeks they have "fixed" the machine but made everything $.75 more. No way am I paying $2 for something I can run around the corner to the grocery store and get it for $1. $1.25 I could have lived with. Oh the gatoraid moved to 2.50 and sweettea to
    $3. And monsters $5. Nope. I will drink from the damn fountain and head to the store on break.

• My hairstylist AND colorist both moved up levels since my last appointment. My new hair cost me $250. FUCK! This is almost $100 more than usual. I had to lie to DH and tell him I bought product. (But he still wasn't too excited about the "quarter of a G" as he put it.) Now what am I gonna do in 8 weeks when I go back again?! 
  • I hate that having a "free pass" with a celebrity is so unrealistic. I've never wanted a free pass..until I started watching supernatural...and saw Jensen Ackles for the first time. Is it creepy to be in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist? ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 1.5.13 - EDD 9.5.13 - Ysabella Sofia born 9.12.13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so embarrassed that my good wine glasses are in storage, and I have to use my cheap "uncork New York" glasses.  FWP
  • I hate that having a "free pass" with a celebrity is so unrealistic. I've never wanted a free pass..until I started watching supernatural...and saw Jensen Ackles for the first time. Is it creepy to be in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist? ;)

I might really get flamed for this because it's kind of insensitive but Paul Walker was on my list and when the news first came out I joked to DH that I had an open spot and needed to start my search for a replacement.
    :>
  • We bought new sofas from Macys (finally!) and I was super excited to have them by Christmas. They won't be ready until February. WTF!!!

To add to that annoyance, I don't like my Christmas tree topper. I want an angel but I can't find them at the stores I've gone to. Grrrr... First World Problems.
  • Because a stupid news show ran long the other night, my DVR didn't record the last 30 minutes of one of my favorite TV shows. And it was the season finale.

• Because a stupid news show ran long the other night, my DVR didn't record the last 30 minutes of one of my favorite TV shows. And it was the season finale.

I HATE that!!!
  • HBirdie said:

AbbyMMM said:

I don't get dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is so much better.

I hate it when my shower poof falls on the ground. Is it dirty? Do I use it like it is? How long do you use those before they're done?

My favorite candle is stuck to my back porch in the ice.

My IKEA Skubb organizers don't match.

I totally agree! I feel like people that claim to love dark chocolate soooo much more are just trying to be sophisticated. :P

I miss regular chocolate. :(( stupid dairy allergy! Certain expensive ass dark chocolates are milk free so it's all I can have. :((

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• I want a bigger house.

• LO is getting baptized on Saturday and we are having family over afterwards for cake.  We ordered a cake but then realized the cake is too wide for our side by side fridge.  I wish we had a french door instead. 

image image
    LO then (2 days) and now (1 year)
  • I ran out of levels on Candy Crush while feeding Zoe. So instead I'm reading posts and have to type responses with one hand on TB.
  • jnetx said:
    I can't lay in bed and play on my phone because the screen always rotates even though I don't want it to. I also hate when I have watched everything I have DVRed and have to #1 find something entertaining to watch and #2 endure the commercials if I feel like watching TV.
    OMG this is annoying!!!

And WTH is "nursery water"?
  • HBirdie said:

jnetx said:

I can't lay in bed and play on my phone because the screen always rotates even though I don't want it to.

I also hate when I have watched everything I have DVRed and have to #1 find something entertaining to watch and #2 endure the commercials if I feel like watching TV.

OMG this is annoying!!!

Do you have iPhones?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • renee6465 said:
    jnetx said:
    I can't lay in bed and play on my phone because the screen always rotates even though I don't want it to. I also hate when I have watched everything I have DVRed and have to #1 find something entertaining to watch and #2 endure the commercials if I feel like watching TV.
    OMG this is annoying!!!

Do you have iPhones?
    Yes. I have an iPad too and I use the lockscreen option... I assume the iPhone has one too but I've never been able to find it and apparently I'm too lazy to google it.
  • HBirdie said:
    renee6465 said:
    jnetx said:
    OMG this is annoying!!!

Do you have iPhones?
    Yes. I have an iPad too and I use the lockscreen option... I assume the iPhone has one too but I've never been able to find it and apparently I'm too lazy to google it.
    It does! If you're on old iOS push the home button twice and swipe right and its right there or if you have the new one bring the screen up from the bottom and its on that little thingy whatever thats called. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • HBirdie said:

AbbyMMM said:

I don't get dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is so much better.

I hate it when my shower poof falls on the ground. Is it dirty? Do I use it like it is? How long do you use those before they're done?

My favorite candle is stuck to my back porch in the ice.

My IKEA Skubb organizers don't match.

I totally agree! I feel like people that claim to love dark chocolate soooo much more are just trying to be sophisticated. :P

Odd one out here. :( I LOVE dark chocolate! I'm not really a "sweets" kind of person though and that's probably why.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"