December 2013 Moms
Options

Damn one centimeter! (Rant)

I am about to go physco bitch on everyone's ass! I am SO sick of being stuck at 1 centimeter!!! I have been getting cervix checks for a month now and I'm tired of hearing no progress!! I know, I know, you can go into labor at any point, but still, I'm mad! Baby girl weighs 7 pounds 4 ounces, now GTFO!!!!!!

Rant over.....

Re: Damn one centimeter! (Rant)

• Options
    Yep. I've had contractions for 4 weeks...and I'm maybe 1.5, with a very long cervix...not effaced at all at 39w6d. Awesome.

I'm 40w+6 and a big fat ZERO! :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 50% effaced, but it still feels like she's looking for my tonsils everytime! Eff this!!! I want a baby!!!! :((
  • Options
    I'm 40w+6 and a big fat ZERO! :(
    Ugh!! I am so sorry!! I like to push on my LOs feet, in hopes that I'm pushing her down! To the exit baby!!! Go towards the light!!!
    I have my induction scheduled for Friday night. I'm having irregular contractions that aren't much help. I know he could still come before then, but I'm not feeling too hopeful. FX you get some progress going!

• Options
    I'm with you. Six days overdue and I'm only 1 cm and soft. :(

I've been having contractions since Thanksgiving on and off and was even down to every three minutes over the weekend. They were watching me since July for preterm labor because I started having contractions back then. Yet, here I am....

• Options
    40w5d with baby #3. 60% effaced and 1.5cm soft and thin. Having prodromal labor for over a month. This sucks ass. Midwife won't do induction until a full two weeks over so I will have 10 more days until we discuss it, barring any medical issues.

• Options
    Get a pedicure. So far myself included I know four women who got a pedicure and had their baby 24 hours later.
  • Options

Ugh!! I am so sorry!! I like to push on my LOs feet, in hopes that I'm pushing her down! To the exit baby!!! Go towards the light!!!

Lol I do the same thing! 40+3 here and I've been 1cm and 50 effaced for a month! I'm supposed to be induced tomorrow morning, but they're starting with the gel to soften and dilate me more and if I don't get to 2cm they're sending me home.
  • Options
    I am 39w today and have been a 1 and only 50% effaced since 35w. The words "no progress" suck for sure. Started using EPO this week so we will see if there is any change at my appt tomorrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 40w1d and 1cm again. No changes at all. So frustrating. I had a pedicure last week... No luck lol.

• Options
    I'm almost 40w and I am 1 cm 50% effaced and medium soft. Also doc didn't have to go to far up to find my cervix.... I'm hoping this all leads to a baby by the end of the week!!!
  • Options
    Yeah, I hear ya! I hate that I've been stuck on the same 1.5cm too for weeks now! FAIL. 
    I went to the spa and had a pedicure - had heard the same thing - used a gift card but paid up for the most expensive pedicure they had --- and still nothing!!!! Although my feet DO feel like a dream now... hahaha Too bad they'll be all covered up with the no-slip hospital socks when the time comes! ; ) 

Appt tomorrow - baby better have made some progress!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lol, I'm totally getting a pedicure sometime soon. Didn't get one last time cuz I figured I would have my socks on the whole time....but I got so hot and pissed off while pushing that I couldn't stand them on my feet anymore and ripped them off! Haha
  • Options
    *HUGS* frustrating I'm sure :(
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options
    Im sick of being 4cm dilated and 70% effaced for the past 3 weeks, having had my membranes swept twice and still no damn baby. . 

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Add me to the 1cm club. 39 weeks and nothing has changed since last week. I've had THREE membrane sweeps, too!  Sigh.

1cm, -2 station, 50% effaced, soft cervix. 

I had really thought there would be a difference because of some contractions and I lost some of my plug, but I read that can regenerate back. 

Sigh....wouldn't even care or be a big deal if I weren't a VBA2C hopeful and can't really just "wait it out" much longer. 

Expecting Baby #3 to complete our family. 
    I have an adventurous 2 Year Old Toddler Boy & thoughtful 4 Year Old LIttle Girl! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    photo 172b031e-21cf-454e-ae3f-ea3666c05af5.jpg

photo BellyProgressionForSignature-32wks.jpg
  • Options
    ((((Hugs))))) to you ladies! We've come so far...no one is pregnant forever. Our bodies are going to kick things into gear at SOME point, right?!
    Expecting Baby #3 to complete our family. 
    I have an adventurous 2 Year Old Toddler Boy & thoughtful 4 Year Old LIttle Girl! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    photo 172b031e-21cf-454e-ae3f-ea3666c05af5.jpg

photo BellyProgressionForSignature-32wks.jpg
  • Options
    Had an appointment today. 1 cm and 80% effaced. Last week no dilation and soft cervix. I hope that means I don't do overdue, but not getting my hopes up.
    Daisypath - (d3qY)
    Lilypie - (ATx7)

• Options
    I'm still 50% effaced and 2-3cm dilated. I was hoping at my doctors appointment today I would have some change but it was a no go. Hope my little one doesn't think he can just stay in there. This momma is issuing an eviction notice lol ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"