Breastfeeding

any experiences with Eats On Feets?

hey ladies, 
anyone have experience on either end, receiving or donating, via Eats on Feets? i'm interested in donating, but wanted to know if anyone has had any experiences and tips if i go that route? i would be donating from so cal if that makes any difference. TIA~

Re: any experiences with Eats On Feets?

• I have received donated milk from eats on feets.  And the experience was great.  I would highly recommend posting your offering on there or Human Milk for Human Babies. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I met the mom who I donate to through Eats on Feet.  Be prepared for a deluge of moms who want your milk.  I wanted to know the age of the baby I was donating to, why she needed donated milk, etc.  I was (and am) forthcoming with her about my lack of dietary restrictions or antibiotics I may have taken while pumping... it also helped her peace of mind and was a huge bonus to her that I'm also a registered milk donor for a milk bank.

She comped me with collection bags and she drives to pick up my milk.
  • Loading the player...
  • I donated through EoF
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"