Baby Showers

Used my stupid AE...it's been a while since I've logged in!

Ladies!!! I've missed you guys. Work got crazy so I took a Bump break. Did Bliss get banned??What's with A14??

I'm back baby!

Re: Used my stupid AE...it's been a while since I've logged in!

• MYAE726MYAE726 member
    edited December 2013
    It's Cranang. I hate mobile bumping...now I can't log in as my primary account.
  • Nice to see you back. Bliss is still around, as least I think so. A14 thinks that they're all that and then some... Quite entertaining for the rest of us, like the poster who said that c-sections weren't real births (um, you have a baby afterwards... How does that not count?).

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome back! We were wondering about you! Bliss has not been banned. A14 went ape shit on her because she called them trailer trash. They had some thread going where they were posting about having 2nd and 3rd showers, diaper raffles, I think. Crap like that. When she disagreed, they went on a rampage. If the shoe fits...
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Link me!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mobile bump fail. Lol. I couldn't even make it through that shitstorm from the A14 girls. Are they a bunch if newbs trying to turn this into babygaga?
  • @cranang , @redheadbaker, and @bliss+berry.... it feels like home!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Meery82 said:
    Welcome back! We were wondering about you! Bliss has not been banned. A14 went ape shit on her because she called them trailer trash. They had some thread going where they were posting about having 2nd and 3rd showers, diaper raffles, I think. Crap like that. When she disagreed, they went on a rampage. If the shoe fits...

You totally forgot the part where "trailer trash" was designated as a racial slur.

• Meery82 said:
    Welcome back! We were wondering about you! Bliss has not been banned. A14 went ape shit on her because she called them trailer trash. They had some thread going where they were posting about having 2nd and 3rd showers, diaper raffles, I think. Crap like that. When she disagreed, they went on a rampage. If the shoe fits...

You totally forgot the part where "trailer trash" was designated as a racial slur.

LOL! How the hell did I forget that?!
  • I missed you guys a lot.

I say we move into our own trailer park.

• Cranang said:

I missed you guys a lot.

I'll bring the PBR!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• RibbitGrl930RibbitGrl930 member
    edited December 2013
    Cranang said:

I missed you guys a lot.

Ooooh! Can it be this one? 

• Nice to see you back. Bliss is still around, as least I think so. A14 thinks that they're all that and then some... Quite entertaining for the rest of us, like the poster who said that c-sections weren't real births (um, you have a baby afterwards... How does that not count?).

Although A14 wins the crazy olympics, c-section lady was a M14. We're still weeding out our crazies (like "you caused your miscarriage by not quitting smoking before you knew you were pregnant" lady and the goddamn "I spank a 6 month old because Jesus said" moron.
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Empireceo said:
    Nice to see you back. Bliss is still around, as least I think so. A14 thinks that they're all that and then some... Quite entertaining for the rest of us, like the poster who said that c-sections weren't real births (um, you have a baby afterwards... How does that not count?).

Although A14 wins the crazy olympics, c-section lady was a M14. We're still weeding out our crazies (like "you caused your miscarriage by not quitting smoking before you knew you were pregnant" lady and the goddamn "I spank a 6 month old because Jesus said" moron.
    Um, what? Was this recent? Any links? If not, would you please elaborate?
  • I stand corrected. I would have sworn that it was the A14 UO post where that bit of awesome made an appearance. :) Sorry!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• @meery82 the thread was deleted but here's the rundown. OP posted a thread asking for advice about picky eaters. BSC, who has a 3 yo, 2 yo, 6 month old and is pregnant said she and her husband spank for food refusal. M14 said um, WTF? BSC said Jesus says it's their duty to discipline their kids and she also "swats" the 6 month old for squirming while changing. M14 flames the shit outta her. OP says her daughter was sick, thats why she wouldn't eat, good thing she didn't spank her. BSC starts flagging people for "getting off topic" and says childproofing is dumb because you can just spank them when they touch things they shouldn't. BSC gets banned. June14 contacts CPS. Thread deleted. The end.
    Anniversary 
  • Empireceo said:
    @meery82 the thread was deleted but here's the rundown. OP posted a thread asking for advice about picky eaters. BSC, who has a 3 yo, 2 yo, 6 month old and is pregnant said she and her husband spank for food refusal. M14 said um, WTF? BSC said Jesus says it's their duty to discipline their kids and she also "swats" the 6 month old for squirming while changing. M14 flames the shit outta her. OP says her daughter was sick, thats why she wouldn't eat, good thing she didn't spank her. BSC starts flagging people for "getting off topic" and says childproofing is dumb because you can just spank them when they touch things they shouldn't. BSC gets banned. June14 contacts CPS. Thread deleted. The end.

Wow. What a fucking psycho. Is it even possible for CPS to find out who she really is?
  • Yeah her username was easily traced to her facebook so someone who lives nearby called. I kind of felt bad for her at first, thinking she was just submitting to her husband (because there was also some nonsense in there about how she's not allowed to say no to her husband, for sex or anything else) but when it became clear she was proud of hitting her babies, I was so disgusted, I literally still can't change my son's diaper without thinking about that poor baby.
    Anniversary 
  • RibbitGrl930RibbitGrl930 member
    edited December 2013
    @meery82 the thread was deleted but here's the rundown. OP posted a thread asking for advice about picky eaters. BSC, who has a 3 yo, 2 yo, 6 month old and is pregnant said she and her husband spank for food refusal. M14 said um, WTF? BSC said Jesus says it's their duty to discipline their kids and she also "swats" the 6 month old for squirming while changing. M14 flames the shit outta her. OP says her daughter was sick, thats why she wouldn't eat, good thing she didn't spank her. BSC starts flagging people for "getting off topic" and says childproofing is dumb because you can just spank them when they touch things they shouldn't. BSC gets banned. June14 contacts CPS. Thread deleted. The end.
    This makes me sad and sick at the same time. A 6-month-old can't comprehend any sense of right or wrong. They're just starting to grasp the world around them, so trying to associate a spank with refusing food or with wiggling is conpletely pointless. Ugh. I'll keep that poor baby in my prayers.

• @meery82 the thread was deleted but here's the rundown. OP posted a thread asking for advice about picky eaters. BSC, who has a 3 yo, 2 yo, 6 month old and is pregnant said she and her husband spank for food refusal. M14 said um, WTF? BSC said Jesus says it's their duty to discipline their kids and she also "swats" the 6 month old for squirming while changing. M14 flames the shit outta her. OP says her daughter was sick, thats why she wouldn't eat, good thing she didn't spank her. BSC starts flagging people for "getting off topic" and says childproofing is dumb because you can just spank them when they touch things they shouldn't. BSC gets banned. June14 contacts CPS. Thread deleted. The end.
    This makes me sad and sick at the same time. A 6-month-old can't comprehend any sense of right or wrong. They're just starting to grasp the world around them, so trying to associate a spank with refusing food or with wiggling is conpletely pointless. Ugh. I'll keep that poor baby in my prayers.

This. I hope they prosecute that sick bitch and her husband.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"