Health & Exercise
Options

Difficulty Eating

rochellehoyerochellehoye member
edited December 2013 in Health & Exercise
Anyone else had trouble eating while pregnant? I am able to snack here and there but trying to get a whole meal in my stomach is very difficult I get really full very fast. I'm taking multivitamins because I want to make sure the baby is healthy but I just don't seem to be able to get the gumption to eat like I used to. Anyone have some good ideas? My husband and I are at a loss for what to do. Please help!!!!

Re: Difficulty Eating

• Options
    How far along are you? I had difficulty eating throughout my pregnancy. In the 1st tri I was constantly nauseous and could only stomach starchy foods. In my 2nd tri I could eat anything but cooked veggies, but got full fast. In my 3rd tri I could only eat about 5 bites before I was full - which then only lasted an hour or so. 

I had to be really conscience of what I was eating in my 3rd tri. I kept a journal to make sure I was eating enough. I ate full fat greek yogurt, cheese, lots of protein and fiber (peanut butter, nuts, etc), and snacked on veggies. My 'meals' were very small and very often. Seriously, I think I was always eating, but it was the only way I ate enough. 

Have you brought this up with your OB yet?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"