Single Parents

My life.

I am single and 22 weeks with a baby boy. The Father and I have been great friends for years but don't see a future together as a couple. I think that this is what is best for our son in the long run. I know that he will be a great dad once the baby is born. I just feel all alone until then.

Re: My life.

• Welcome! Im sorry you feel alone. Were all here for you.

Do you have any family close by that is supportive. Do you have supportive friends? These ar two great support systems if you have them close by
  • 20thirteen20thirteen member
    edited December 2013
    The most important thing is that YOU ARE NOT ALONE.  While we are not physically next to you, we are always here for support and encouragement if you need it.  And some of us have some really helpful advice. ;)

If you don't have any family nearby, or your friends aren't being supportive, try going to one of the local boards on here, whichever city is closest to you.  You can meet new mothers that way, or even find groups on Facebook for new mothers and make friends there.  I did the latter, and it's been pretty good so far.

Much love!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree. surround yourself by close friends and family that will be there to support you! and in the meantime you always have us too. *hugs* you're not alone!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• My mom is here and very supportive. Most people my age are immature or too wrapped up in their own lives to care about what I have going on so my friends aren't any help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"