August 2011 Moms

Meal Planning Monday

What's cooking this week?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Meal Planning Monday

• melissa0726melissa0726 member
    edited December 2013
    I'm working on mine, I only have a couple so far....

M:  Crock pot lasagna leftovers, salad, cheesy garlic toast
    T: Meatloaf, butter noodles, stir fry veggies.
    W: Some kind of chicken and pasta of sorts.  Pantry is getting bare.
    Th: Taco Stuffed Shells (from freezer), Rice, Salads
    Fr & Sat:  One night we're going up to the city to see the light show at Macy's, so we'll probably eat out.  I'm not planning anything for these days. 
    Sun:  Dinner with my parents

ETA Finished up my meals so I don't forget what I'm doing this week.
  • I woke up with an incredible craving for enchiladas. I might brave the words to get the fixins!

Tonight I think I am going to make crescent roll chicken- that weird recipe floating around facebook, lol.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Mrs Case said:
    I woke up with an incredible craving for enchiladas. I might brave the words to get the fixins!

Tonight I think I am going to make crescent roll chicken- that weird recipe floating around facebook, lol.
    Mmmmm....enchiladas....I make big batches and freeze them whenever I make salsa chicken.  Maybe I'll add that to my weekly plan, I have some in the freezer now!
  • Tonight we are having home made pizza
    Tomorrow- beef stroganoff in the crockpot
    Wednesday- chicken tacos
    Thursday- leftovers
    Friday- spinach and cheese strata
    Saturday we are eating out
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Lots of enchiladas up in here!
    imageimage
  • Kimbus22 said:
    We did tilapia, veggies and pasta tonight.

We're probably doing crock pot stuffed peppers tomorrow.  I've got stuff for lasagna, chicken tacos, jambalaya for the rest of the week.
    Is your lasagna recipe easy? I never make it because it seems like such a commitment to make a legit one.
    imageimage
  • Mrs Case said:
    Kimbus22 said:
    We did tilapia, veggies and pasta tonight.

We're probably doing crock pot stuffed peppers tomorrow.  I've got stuff for lasagna, chicken tacos, jambalaya for the rest of the week.
    Is your lasagna recipe easy? I never make it because it seems like such a commitment to make a legit one.
    Mrs Case, I just made a crock pot lasagna recipe I saw on pinterest... I was very skeptical, but it was DELICIOUS and super easy because you don''t have to cook the noodles first.  The only thing I did differently was that I spiced up my sauce/meat mixture with chopped green pepper and onions and various Italian spices.

https://www.creatingthroughlife.com/2011/10/crock-pot-lasagna.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"