January 2014 Moms
Options

Monday Morning Bitchfest

13»

Re: Monday Morning Bitchfest

• Options
    Not pregnancy related but this mom is accusing me of hurting her daughter cause she has zero flexibility and I stretched her and yes it hurt because for all the sports she participated in she never stretched and got significant low back pain, mind u it had NOTHING to do wih the fact that she returned to swimming that same day or was complaining about her heavy backpack. I know sometimes stuff happens but still it makes me so mad and upset and gets to me when people accuse me of not knowing how to do my job.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can. Not. Sleep. I have been waking up at 4 AM everyday for no reason at all. Not to mention it takes me hours to fall asleep. Oh and none of my coats can close anymore.
    P1170078
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Etsy Shop

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My cousin dropped by unannounced, who does that? And proceeded to spend the whole 90mins he was here telling me how much life is going to change once the baby comes and we won't be able to let her cry or do anything parenting related we're planning on or travel anywhere or go out again etc. Just because you and your GF decided to have a baby to "save" your relationship and now you're miserable doesn't mean we will be or that we don't know what we signed up for.

I hate when people just stand there and make negative comments and judge what your life will be like as a parent.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

J14's January Signature Challenge: Favorite Post-Delivery Indulgence

Our little Princess is due 1.29.14
  • Options
    Can. Not. Sleep. I have been waking up at 4 AM everyday for no reason at all. Not to mention it takes me hours to fall asleep. Oh and none of my coats can close anymore.

@hazelhickory - Hey, I'm the same way! I get startled awake at 4 for no reason. I've quit trying to go to bed, I can't sleep there anyway. So, I've made myself a nest on the couch, and put in movies and fall asleep that way. And my maternit coat doesn't fit anymore.
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• Options
    I have no maternity jacket and just look like a moron in my size medium north face fleece. I can't stand these cord blood people in Cali calling me everyday!! Leave me alone!!
  • Options
    It's not morning anymore, but FI has been asking for cookies. I decided to bake some to unwind after a really long day, only to have my mixer die halfway through mixing. Then, I burned two dozen cookies. So much for being domesticated.
  • Options
    It's not morning anymore, but FI has been asking for cookies. I decided to bake some to unwind after a really long day, only to have my mixer die halfway through mixing. Then, I burned two dozen cookies. So much for being domesticated.
    Oh bummer! That's when I'd be sending my H out to the store! (I have fudge stripes here since I can't stand long enough to bake right now :D )
    ********************************************************************************************************

• Options
    daltoso said:
    I it's went to pick up my prescription for zofran (the only thing keeping me semi-sane with this nausea), and they tell me they can only give me 9 pills...that's barely a full day & night for me! (I take 2 every 6hrs) So then they say they can give me 6 more to get me through until their truck comes in tomorrow, only problem is DH needs the car tomorrow, so I can't pick it up, and they're closed by the time he's off work. :( I really hate life sometimes.
    I'd make them call that shit into another pharmacy!  Zofran kept me sane my first 20 weeks, that is terrible!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I understand that this isn't a big deal to a lot of people, but I'm a huge germ-a-phone and I hate it when people other then me or DH let DD eat off their food. I am so tired of having to tell FIL not to do it. Not to mention if its 7:30pm don't you think you should ask before you get my 1 year old high off sugar??
  • Options
    Oh dear lord, I get all stabby when people tell me that.
  • Options
    @Elsutto2 I hate being pregnant and never, ever missed it. I also get sick of people telling me to enjoy it. Enjoy what? The constant anxiety? The sleepless nights? The reflux? The irritable ute that won't let me move? Yeah. This has been a real freaking blast. 

The CHILD at the end of the pregnancy is what I look forward to. Not this shit. 
    THIS!  The first 14 weeks I was so bloated, constipated, and exhausted.  Then it was ok until Thanksgiving week and baby dropped and I suddenly got the hips of a 90 year!  I do not understand women who say they could be pregnant every year of their lives.  A member of the Dugger family, I am not!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Went to book club on Friday and they're all Moms....I'm the only slow one....and one of the girls there had a stinking cold! I woke up yesterday with a sore throat which is getting worse and worse. Grrr!!! You'd think she'd be live to these issues having had two kids?
  • Options
    @ovenrack - I did about 5 minutes of shoveling, but that was after 4 hours in the car plus an hour walking on Saturday, plus probably 2 hours walking and another 2 hours in the car Sunday. It was all fluffy powder, and necessary for me to get to the garage, but it still sucks! DH was nice enough to take over, and the walk needed shoveling again I guess. I spent most of Monday with my feet up. Hopefully we can both get some sleep now!

• Options
    God please help me to not punch my snoring husband!! It's hard enough to get to sleep without a chainsaw going off in my ear!

And then there's the dog..... Ugh! [-(
  • Options
    I was up every freakin hour last night peeing!! Like there is no way I can hold that much liquid I swear!

My teeth are freaking hurting for no reason
    I'm getting a bump that's coming up right under my nose and my top lip is sore!
    I burned the hell out of my hand last night getting something out of the dish washer

I go to start laundry for my Dh to yell no sit down ill do it.... 10 minutes later I'm up doing it sick of waiting on him!

If Dh hits snooze on his alarm clock one more time I'm gonna shoot him!! Just get up already!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"