Natural Birth
Options

HypnoBirthing mamas!!!!

Alrighty, this is the third time around for me so not a ton I'm worried about for this birth, I'm actually very very very excited for this labor and birth. I am wondering if there was any super effective fear release mental exercises anyone used that actually worked super well for them???? I've been doula-ing for awhile now and feel like I've seen too many things go wrong and nurses and OBs do things against the mothers will and I am terrified that this will happen to me.I'm just having a really hard time getting over this, this time. Ignorance realty is bliss. I wish I could have a homebirth but hubby isn't comfortable with it and the midwife is already booked up. I trust my midwife, but I fear the known in this case. Just need some reassurance,and suggestions of anyone has any. Thank you in advance so much!!!!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: HypnoBirthing mamas!!!!

• Options

joules235 said:
    Hypnobabies what what I did and I loved it!! I had no pain during my birth with DD except for about 3 seconds just as she crowned. This class uses medical grade hypno-anesthesia to control pain during birth. For me it was amazing, because I had complete awareness of my body and my baby and I could feel everything just no pain. I could still get up, move around, walk, talk, crack jokes. It was great and right after DD was born, well at least a few hours after, I looked at DH and said I can't wait to do this again!
    I had Hypno/water birth with my son and it was amazing!!!! I am so excited to have this baby but am so anxious about having it at the hospital. I've just seen what happens too many times when a mom goes too fast and the nurses are pushing her legs together to keep her from pushing the baby out until a Dr. can get there. This being my third child I'm scared I will go too fast. Was there any specific fear release exercise you used to ease your mind at all??? I use the Mongan Method for my HypnoBirthing, but in general I'm willing to try any hypnosis method.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm in the process of hypnobabies classes and the stories and videos I have watched look so amazing and relaxing!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used Natal Hypnotherapy from the UK and loved it.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"