January 2014 Moms

What posters do you creep on?

Re: What posters do you creep on?

• I creep on a lot of people. BMReid, Andyleah, peanut, the dempseys, ccip, cpm, mrsjenni, @tiffgoddess (because I love you too!), chuggingwater, marbee, wilburbud, brideandbreve, meganworden, happydoc, rowanthefrog, aessery, osuwifey, and bethughknee. But I know I am missing some, or forgetting the screen names but would recognize the siggies.

• salsamommysalsamommy member
    edited December 2013
    KaitiMac said:
    I stalk all you bishes. What do you think I have a day job or something? 

@KaitiMac I stalk you too!!!  Pretty much everyone that was here from the beginning of this ish :p

ETA to add GIF!

• Loading the player...

• daltoso said:

@Daltoso I forgot you, too!   Are you on GBCN?

@andyleah Dang it!  I love you, too!

Darn!  @Deblondie1

@chuggingwater - what is GBCN? Im guessing not since I don't know the acronym, but who knows.

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • dland0201 said:
    All the ladies I recognize from the beginning and anyone in the FB group.
    Yup just should have written that.

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • I look at threads started by every single person listed so far! 

I'll also go into most threads with the same people as the last comment, unless the title is totally not attractive to me... like one word titled threads that are by someone I've never seen. One exception to this is if it is over a couple pages long - then I might enter somewhere in the middle to see what the fuss is about :p
    photo babbbbby1smaller.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker
  • What about lmills? Red hair, ftm, boy? Where has she been? I miss her, too. Loved her since ttgp
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• I stalk all you bishes that have been here from the beginning.  I concur with all the ladies that have been mentioned.  :D  And since I'm not working at the moment, I stalk everyone in a non-creepy stalker way. 
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• What about lmills? Red hair, ftm, boy? Where has she been? I miss her, too. Loved her since ttgp
    @chuggingwater, she's on FB.  She's still around!

TTC #3

• I started to make a list of who I stalk...and realized it's pretty much everyone...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

J14's January Signature Challenge: Favorite Post-Delivery Indulgence

Our little Princess is due 1.29.14
  • aessary03 said:

What about lmills? Red hair, ftm, boy? Where has she been? I miss her, too. Loved her since ttgp

@chuggingwater, she's on FB.  She's still around!

Tell her to start posting more here! I saw her on hdbd .
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Oooo, I was always read posts and stuff from my LB, @wedbliss5!

TTC #3

• I honestly don't pay attention to who started threads but look at the subject to decide what to go into.  Definitely the updates from the ladies who already had their LO's, although I seriously recognize people more by their pics in the sig than user names!  And if there's a fur baby pic, then I just assume you must be seriously awesome ;)

imageimageimage
  • I stalk all the regulars/everyone already mentioned in this thread.
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• strudel82 said:

@tootscott (is that right?) because girl's got a sense of humor, @marbee because the gifs are ah-mazing, and @elsutto2 because I can. not. believe. her awesome hair. Creepy. Whatever.

Yes!! Haha, thank you @strudel82. I know I'm recognizable on this board but am thrilled SOMEBODY gets me!! ;)

I follow @elsutto, @amylou333, @calicarly77, @hkula, @cara1024, @jessicabcairns, @mrsRdotS or whatever her tag is!
  • KaitiMac said:

Oh, I also stalk @tootsscott, especially now that her babies are going to fall out any day now. I guess I have a weird thing for stalking twin mamas :\">

I dig it!! Haha thanks!
  • Yes! all the ladies who have been here since May - deblondie, chuggingwater, Cara, CPM (you had that horrificly creepy siggy with the coconut boobs!!!) etc
    Then of course all my fellow twin moms - tootscott, Karah, Kalorama and Amyloo 

sorry for butchering signames! 
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • I need to make a list. Bed rest has taken away my attention span and right now it seems like so much work. I'm screwed when my nugget gets here...
    Married 3/5/11
    BFP: 6/19/12, D&C 8/23/12
    BFP: 5/17/13, Born 12/16/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
    January Siggy Challenge: When I am done breastfeeding...

• Definitely all of the regulars that have been here since the beginning!

• I am a stalk whore. With being on bed rest I have oodles of time. I especially stalk ladies with PTL issues, our twins ladies, fellow other bed rest buddies, newbs, (all the above ;)
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

@lmills73 is her screen name.
    Married 05.19.12 
      Lucas Anthony born 12.29.13
    image image

• jblank03 said:

I honestly don't pay attention to who started threads but look at the subject to decide what to go into.  Definitely the updates from the ladies who already had their LO's, although I seriously recognize people more by their pics in the sig than user names!  And if there's a fur baby pic, then I just assume you must be seriously awesome ;)

I mostly mobile bump, so it never shows who starts the thread. Sometimes I have an idea of who may have started it based on the title. However I definitely seem to pay attention to the "regular" posters and the names I recognize (most which have already been listed). I'm interested to see how many random birth stories will be popping up as we get closer to January.

• runnergrl6675runnergrl6675 member
    edited December 2013
    Edited because I suck at the quote button on iPad. I agree with PP that I enter posts based on subject matter. I do stalk posters from my last bump board, but I'm not naming them because I don't want to out myself!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I stalk ALL of the posters.

baby development

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • daltoso said:

I generally creep on @chuggingwater , @marbee1214 , @bethugknee, @bmreid, @DISHYLO, @peanutmuse,
    @wilburbud, @ANDYLEAH, @mrsjenni, @sugarland726 ... I'm pretty sure I'm missing some. 

I've been terrible at stalking today, but I think this is my usual list as well
    photo 750f3c1a-2ade-403a-a0f5-dc1db83a8c08_zps3b41b396.jpgphoto 823a6982-64ae-4aeb-8830-c03461e6d517_zps5e065d1f.jpgphoto 53bf98f1-e49e-4c67-acd7-61db3c981d79_zps7cd2176b.jpg
  • Dishylo said:
    Ok, I'm skulking back in.....Sorry I've been on Facebook, it's easier and it's amazing how hard it is to follow TB and FB!  I only have so much time and so many brain cells.....

I miss some of you ladies and we're waiting for you to join FB!! 

I bet I wouldn't even recognize half of the screen names on FB.  Not that you're recruiting me specifically, but why would I want to join if peeps are active over here?
    I think you'd be surprised how many you'd still recognize. Half of the ladies you called out in your original post (not to mention others you called out further into the post) are over there as well. I mean, you trust and stalk them here and they're over there, so it can't be too bad right? Not trying to start a FB debate, just making an observation as someone who straddles both sides. Besides, the FB group would only get better if more of you ladies would take the plunge! 8->
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • I'm coming in late! Totally stalk all of the regulars, and some of our newbies that have been awesome additions (our new Megs and @Sapatel1 -- she's gorg and I adore her siggy pictures)
    Oh you know who I forgot...@firefly9, I love the info and the "bammed you just got schooled" approached to all the vaccine post. I also like @happydoc and @megngregk

I forgot them, too!   Every time @Happydoc posts I want cake.   When @megngregk posts, I want that killer ass in her wedding picture.

This just made my day, especially considering I'm sure my ass will never look that good again ;)

I'm done nannying, so my days can return to bumping. My stalking may resume, and this makes me happy. I feel like I've been MIA for weeks.

Oh, but ditto those who said when on mobile they go by the post title. I'm also more likely to stalk it if it has a good amount of responses and the last post is by a regular.

imageimage

• @jldubb626 There is a difference between me enjoying their company, and entrusting them with my full name. ;)
    Touche!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • I think I stalk everyone who's been mentioned already.  I LOVE @peanutmuse and @sugarland726's tell it like it is attitude.  I grew up in a family where blunt and straightforward is highly appreciated.  Plus sugerland's siggy picture makes me smile!
    imageimageimage
  • cgunarat said:

@chuggingwater, @marbee1214, @wilburbud, @peanutmuse, @sugarland726, @aessary and @winniella would be mine. *blush*

ETA: forgot to add @megngregk 

@cgunarat...AW thanks. I stalk you too. I also love your avatar picture.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Oh, man, if I start naming people, I know I'm going to forget some and then I'll feel bad.  I stalk most of the ladies already mentioned--sometimes, even if they didn't start a post, but I see they responded, I know it's going to be a good response and I'll go in and read it.

I'm very flattered I actually get stalked by some of you!

• I'm here @ChuggingWater ! FB is so much easier, I am guilty of slacking over here. I'll be better!! 
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"