December 2010 Moms
Options

Happy 3rd birthday to our D10 "babies"!

bosha711bosha711 member
edited December 2013 in December 2010 Moms
I know no one is here anymore (I miss you all terribly - please come back!), but I'm hoping to see some birthday AWing over the next few weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy 3rd birthday to our D10 "babies"!

• Options
    Still here :)
    <3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    I'm still here, although I wonder why I bother checking sometimes :-P  This board is DEAD.

Happy b-day, December babies!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't believe our babies are three!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    Courtney's bday is the 10th, but she is celebrating with friends this Saturday at a place called Bounce U.

We are super excited!
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm still here :)

Happy birthday D-10 babies! Also to the rest, including O, who were part of the mutiny and decided N-10 was better, lol. And our Halloween baby, Charlie, of course. :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    Sophia will be 3 later this month but we are doing her party this weekend.  I can't believe she will be 3!  Yikes!
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Options
    Still around!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    I'm in denial still that our kids are turning three.  I'm having a couple of Ava's friends over this weekend to play and have cake.
  • Options
    I'm here once in a blue moon. Looking forward to #3! We'll have a party on the 15th, I think. (Gotta get on that invite!)
  • Options
    DS's parties are this weekend, too! We're having my side of the family over Saturday & MH's side over on Sunday. Our house is too small to have everyone at once!

DS's actual bday is the 12th & I think we'll just have him go to DC that day so he can have his class party.

The last 3 years have just flown by
    :((

• Options
    Still here too!! Noah's birthday and party were this weekend! We had a blast and I CAN'T believe he's 3!! He is such a little man with an amazing personality!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    J's birthday was last Sat. We were driving across the country so not too fun but had cake the day before.

image   image

• Options
    It is both our birthdays today - but I have stopped celebrating, since I want Jacob to get all the fuss :)

We celebrated with my grandma and GGM yesterday, and today will be with my parents and siblings. On saturday his party will be, with some of his friends for DC. :)
    <3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    EMOmamma said:
    J's birthday was last Sat. We were driving across the country so not too fun but had cake the day before.
    Great collage! So cute. We're getting a Thomas cake, too =)

• Options
    mommyfied said:
    It is both our birthdays today - but I have stopped celebrating, since I want Jacob to get all the fuss :)

We celebrated with my grandma and GGM yesterday, and today will be with my parents and siblings. On saturday his party will be, with some of his friends for DC. :)
    Happy birthday to you & DS!

• Options
    Still here occasionally (but Bosha, come to FB!!!).  DS's birthday was Monday and our party with friends will be this weekend, yay!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Still here but frequent FB more (sorry!).  :)  C's b-day isn't till the 27th so we're not having her party until Jan 11-12 (one of those dates) to avoid conflicts with any christmas parties.  I'm loving having a almost 3 year old.  She's growing so much every day and it's such a blast! (for the most part! lol)  :) 
    photo 82cd8793-783f-431f-96f0-fcca1084a640_zpsc15e5cb6.jpgimage"Daisypath"> Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

photo d5624905-a6b6-418f-b278-83e809b23a24_zpsd0363f36.jpgBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi Ladies!

I'm still here, but maybe I need to make the jump over to FB! 

I don't know what kind of birthday DS is going to have this Christmas Eve since we are very likely going to close on the sale of our house and we have to pack and be out of here by the 22nd.  As in 2 days before his birthday and 3 days before Christmas.  And I'm almost 8 months pregnant.  Ugh.  Ugh.  Ugh.

Happy Birthday to all the not-so-little-ones!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Strunella, come to FB!!  Are you currently FB friends with any other Dec moms?  If so, that person can add you. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"