July 2014 Moms
Options

Symptoms disappeared?

Hi All-

I am 10 weeks 5 days. I was experiencing some stomach aches, really sore boobs, nausea and tiredness. It was pretty strong all the way up to 10 weeks and everything just disappeared.....Could it be a bad sign?

Re: Symptoms disappeared?

• Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. As you near the 2nd trimester your symptoms will likely lesson. Typically cause for concern would be constant strong cramping and of course bleeding. I'm 8 weeks today and my symptoms wax and wane as well.
  • Options
    You post is verbatim what I'm going through. I had stomach pains constantly up until 11weeks and sore boobs where my bra touching them would even hurt, that disappeared as well. I've been told that by 3rd month they subside. I had my ultrasound a week n a half ago baby is good and kicking!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea, I had this happen at 10weeks too and then BAM I barfed for the first time this pregnancy and decided I wouldn't worry about no symptoms anymore!
  • Options
    I would love for my symptoms to go away.  I would not worry at all.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    YAY!! Thank you! That makes me feel better... I was so worried because I literally went from painful boobs to even touch to nothing... Every time I researched it kept saying symptoms usually disappear after 1st trimester and I am still 3-4 weeks away. I am so happy baby is doing good! Thanks for commenting!

You post is verbatim what I'm going through. I had stomach pains constantly up until 11weeks and sore boobs where my bra touching them would even hurt, that disappeared as well. I've been told that by 3rd month they subside. I had my ultrasound a week n a half ago baby is good and kicking!!!

• Options

I had that last week - my nausea, cramping, etc everything disappeared for 2 days

I FREAKED out and went to get my first scan early

but everything was fine

my OB said symptoms can just come and go, it is scary though!

• Options
    So true I was complaining to my Mom list week my sore boobs went away and now they're back with a vengeance !!!
  • Options
    Same!!! 10 weeks 3 days and symptoms seem to be gone. Scary, but pretty sure it's fine. We are nearing the second tri. The bump site says you sometimes feel better around week ten!
  • Options
    Same! I'm 9w5d and most of my symptoms just seemed to disappear a couple days ago. We had an ultrasound a couple weeks back, with a heartbeat, and all was good. I'm trying to just be thankful for the lack of symptoms but I agree it definitely has me worried.
  • Options
    Mine disappeared for tonight which I am quite grateful...I could eat for once :D  I am sure I will get my comeuppance tomorrow.
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Littlebean312Littlebean312 member
    edited December 2013
    10 weeks an 4 days and mine are all but one gone and that's the boobs but I can tell that symptom is on te way out cause I was able to wear a bra all day yesterday and today and didn't have any pains..... So no worries and enjoy it cause who know maybe it will come back
  • Options
    I had an awful week 7-8 (constant nausea in week 7, throwing up in week 8, constant soreness and of course exhaustion) but week 9 has been much better.  Still exhausted and get occasional symptoms, but nowhere near what it was before.  Had a 9w2d ultrasound where baby was fine and moving around!
    MC 13w2d D&C 01/03/2014.  Miss you, my little butterfly.
  • Options
    lowerachlowerach member
    edited December 2013
    I had the same thing happen to me. I hit 10 weeks and immediately my nausea was gone. I was freaked out for a few days... I even went so far as to take another pregnancy test a few days ago. It was positive. 

I will be hitting 11 weeks tomorrow and won't have an appointment for another 17 days... I just wish I had assurance that everything is fine. 

Can you imagine if they made home ultrasounds? We would be sitting on them all night!
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry.  It's common for symptoms like those to lessen or disappear  as you approach the second trimester.  I stopped feeling all those first tri symptoms right around 10 weeks with my first, and sometime around then with my second.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a little on the earlier side - I had a TERRIBLE week 6&7 but week 8 is much better. I'm not sure the ultrasound tech got my due date exactly right, but either way I'm hoping that this is out of the woods for me in terms of m/s. Of course, it could come back...

I was worried but went and saw the dr today and heard my little raspberry's heart on the doppler! 

image image 

• Options
    You can pass some of that over here. I'm tired if the nausea so a break would be fine :)
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I am almost 11 weeks and mines are definitely less intense.  I went from constant all day nausea and being tired to it being more off and on.  Also my boobs are not sore at all anymore (although they are bigger).  I am taking this as a sign that I will not be sick the majority of my pregnancy like I was with my first.  That was terrible.  
    Lenox: Born March 13, 2012
    Number 2:  EDD July 4, 2014

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    nope, i had VERY mild nausea at the beginning, and when it went away, everywhere i read said that the lack of nausea could mean trouble, so i worried myself over it, then saw and heard HB and have not had severe symptoms, only sore boobs, but barely, they have grown, and i am tired. so symptoms are really not a 100% indicative of anything really. everyone has or builds a different resistance to hormonal change.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am 11 weeks today and all I have is a little nausea in the morning some headaches and my boobs are less sore...
  • Options

I am 11 weeks today and all I have is a little nausea in the morning some headaches and my boobs are less sore...

I am 11 weeks today too and feel exactly the same! I always worry though.

• Options
    I had very early nausea that seems to have already peaked and gone by... I'm 8w6d and it's back down to being intermittent like it was prior to 6w. Weeks 6 & 7 I felt like death (I described the level to friends as "you know that moment when you're getting food poisoning and you know you're screwed? The nausea has reached the point where you're not throwing up but you know you will start to any minute now? That level. For 2 weeks straight"). Also my boobs aren't anywhere near as sore as they were. 

I would be nervous but my doctor's office is upstairs from my office, and she encourages me to come up whenever I start freaking myself out and she dopplers the heartbeat :) Plus, it's possible that the baby is just on the smaller side and I'm further along than the dating U/S said - DH was a tiny tiny child. Which, I'm ok with a baby on the 5lb end of normal!

image image 

• Options
    I do the same thing!!!!!
    Parzia74 said:
    Your HCG starts to significantly drop during this time- it could very well be why your symptoms are disappearing. I lost all of mine as well. I have to press my boobs to make sure theyre still tender- and the freak that i am, i do this multiple times a day just to ensure i'm okay :)

• Options
    I'm in same boat! Was freaking out. Called nurse and she said it was most likely me going into 2nd Tri and normal.
  • Options
    I'm almost 11 weeks and same exact thing. All of a sudden I'm not as tired , no cravings, less nipple sensitivity etc. I was a little nervous at first but I guess it's normal ! I have my NT scan next week, looking forward to seeing my baby's progress !
  • Options
    I'm 8wks tomor and the last 2wks has been hell!!! 24/7 nausea. Today is the first day I feel human again. I'm praying with every bone in my body that I'm over the worst of it. This first time mummy needs a break :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"