December 2013 Moms
Options

Overdue and losing excitement

Hi ladies. I'm 4 days overdue and feeling discouraged about the next steps if my little guy doesn't decide to come on his own. So, please remind me why having a baby is awesome and the things I have to look forward to. I need to get my mind off the birth and onto baby. Thanks!
Photobucket

Re: Overdue and losing excitement

• Options
    Just remember that no one is pregnant forever. The due date is more of an average date, and its so normal and common to go over that date!

Babies are awesome because they fill your heart with so much love! Your baby will be the most precious thing you ever laid eyes on! They have the cutest little hands and feed and nose and you will just want to kiss your baby all the time! 

You are SOOOO close!
    Expecting Baby #3 to complete our family. 
    I have an adventurous 2 Year Old Toddler Boy & thoughtful 4 Year Old LIttle Girl! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    photo 172b031e-21cf-454e-ae3f-ea3666c05af5.jpg

photo BellyProgressionForSignature-32wks.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    People sharing their pics has been super helpful too. Off to read some more birth stories.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Overdue too.  =(    Pout.  Self pitty party. 

• Options
    Cute squishy baby!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I understand the frustration as I am in the same situation, but I am trying to stay positive. We will forget all the waiting and the frustration as soon as our babies (finally) arrive. 

Get some last minute stuff done, go on a date, take a nap… things you won't be able to do very soon!

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• Options
    I'm 8 days overdue ...
  • Options
    I'm 4 days over due, but to be honest I'm looking forward to getting induced this thurs the 12th. I now know when she is coming and gives me more time to prepare. That's if she doesn't decide to come within the next few days on her own. Treat yourself to a mani/pedi and enjoy the time you have now.
  • Options
    I'm not even overdue yet but I hear you! Waiting is really hard and starts to mess with your mind. Hang in there! You WON'T be pregnant forever...this I promise!
  • Options
    kate14 said:
    I'm not even overdue yet but I hear you! Waiting is really hard and starts to mess with your mind. Hang in there! You WON'T be pregnant forever...this I promise!
    Are you SURE?? Cause people keep telling me this and it keeps not being true. =-)

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"