July 2014 Moms
Options

opposite of constipation?

I see a ton of posts about constipation but I'm completely the opposite. I've been pretty regular my entire adult life and lately (tmi) less solid than normal. Today I bet I've been on the toilet 10 times.

Anyone else dealing with loose stools? I'm happy I'm not straining or backed up but just curious if I'm the only one not constipated yet!
imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

Re: opposite of constipation?

• Options
    I'm also the opposite of constipated! I have had terrible GI distress every morning this week :(. I'm in the same boat as you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm with ya. Unfortunately
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was super regular with DS and am showing the same symptoms with this one :) From what I hear be thankful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I too lean toward the anti-constipation. I took bisacodyl (Dulcolax) for the two weeks after my IVF retrieval and that helped with the constipation related to the anesthesia. I have tried to not continue it since I'm having the opposite problem. I think mine is diet related. I also have Celiac's and so it's a chance that I've been slightly glutened. You could try reducing dairy or fat in your diet and see if that helps any.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1982Babies1982Babies member
    edited December 2013
    Make sure you're getting adequate fiber (yes, it can help) and maybe put some cheese in your belly today.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• Options
    I have a nice mix of constipation and the opposite of constipation. I'm stopped up for a few days, have one good day of poopin, then a few days of loose stools, then back to constipation. It's pretty awesome.
  • Options
    I have IBS. They said with pregnancy symptoms fade. I call BS! Its far worse. The toilet has been my Bestie.
  • Options
    I bounce back and fourth. Usually have loose stool in the morning and constipation in the evening. Blah
  • Options
    So far I've had that issue too. Bad enough that I keep a bowl in the bathroom for morning sessions of potty use and morning sickness lol :p
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Yep. I've never had constipation issues while pregnant and always end up with loose stools instead. It's just as bad. :(
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• Options
    Same here. :/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    Can we do anything about the loose stool? Unbearable at the moment
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

BOYS:                        GIRLS:
     VOTE on my Name List  VOTE on my Name Listimage
  • Options
    I am so glad to hear you all say this. I was feeling so abnormal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"