Arizona Babies

New OB/GYN and Delivery options in north tucson

At 30 weeks my OB/GYN is handing me over to my choice since I am a VA patient. I know that picking your OB/GYN has a lot to do with where you deliver. So I guess i'm curious where the best place to deliver is? and who their doc was? Is the Northwest Women's Center the only place to go in north tucson.

Re: New OB/GYN and Delivery options in north tucson

• I'm not sure if there are many other options other than nw women's cntr but I had a great experience there recently. I had my daughter on Oct 29th and the whole labor and delivery experience was so much better than UMC, which is where I had my first little girl. My Dr was wonderful!! Her name is Dr. Laird and she works at La Dea clinic which is near the foothills mall. I also want to say that if u r planning on an epidural the Dr who did mine was wonderful too. After he placed it they gave me a button to add more pain relief if needed and I was able to move my legs still even after pushing the button and was able to use different positions to push.  It only numbed me exactly where I needed it without paralyzing me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"