Postpartum Depression
Options

Glad to be here (intro)

I stumbled across this board from a thread on my month board Aug13 and was encouraged by seeing how many others are going through or have made it through what I'm going through. I have been struggling with invasive thoughts that have me sick to my stomach and lay awake at night worried about the kind of person I must be to think such things. I've been working with my midwife to try and correct the imbalance. I have seen lots of improvement but it's an ongoing battle and hope to come out of it not hating myself. I have a beautiful 15 week baby girl and life should be perfect and wonderful and I should be so happy, as even perfect strangers like to remind me. I'm just glad I've found a place where people can understand if I talk about how I'm really doing. I hope to post heremuch more in the future. Thanks for reading!

Engaged 10/2/1202
BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
BFP #2 3/13/2016

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Glad to be here (intro)

• Options
    Hi fellow A13er. I'm a semi-regular there and just in the last 2 weeks have recognized what I'm going through as PPD, so I've been lurking here. Sounds like we're in roughly the same boat with LOs roughly the same age. Feel free to PM me if you ever need someone to talk to.
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

• Options
    @shootthemoon thanks! It helps to have people you can talk to without being vague or straight out lying to.

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"