December 2010 Moms
Options

TTC Check in *a day late* 12.4.13

mrskelly731mrskelly731 member
edited December 2013 in December 2010 Moms

Happy Wednesday! Sorry, yesterday just flew by for me. 

H&H 9 month to our expecting grads:

Strunella - Jan. 28

star1123 - Jan

keags 5496 - Feb. 9

christinerich06 - 3/27

erind0213 - 3/28

lulu8109 - April 6

kelcaryn20 - April 7

Serendipity - April 28

mommyfied - July 18

What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle?

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week?

QOTW: What's your favorite song right now?

Husband and Wife 2010
DD 12.2010
TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
DX PCOS 7.25.13
Started Metformin 7.2013
DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP

Re: TTC Check in *a day late* 12.4.13

• Options

What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle? CD53..no idea if I O'd.  This is my 2nd longest cycle.  My longest is 65 days.  We'll see.

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week? No.  DH started his new job Monday so we only will see each other on the weekends.  For at least a month.  I'm finding jobs to apply for so fingers crossed I can move sooner than later.  Our realtor is taking pictures of our house today and is getting the pest inspection done.  I can't believe how quickly everything has happened.  Hopefully the selling process will be just as quick.  Because of all this I've stopped taking OPK's and I'm trying to get back in the habit of temping just to keep doing it. 

QOTW: What's your favorite song right now? I am loving the new Eminem song.  No idea what it's called.

Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013

• Options

What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle? CD53..no idea if I O'd.  This is my 2nd longest cycle.  My longest is 65 days.  We'll see.

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week? No.  DH started his new job Monday so we only will see each other on the weekends.  For at least a month.  I'm finding jobs to apply for so fingers crossed I can move sooner than later.  Our realtor is taking pictures of our house today and is getting the pest inspection done.  I can't believe how quickly everything has happened.  Hopefully the selling process will be just as quick.  Because of all this I've stopped taking OPK's and I'm trying to get back in the habit of temping just to keep doing it. 

QOTW: What's your favorite song right now? I am loving the new Eminem song.  No idea what it's called.

hope everything works out well with the jobs, selling and moving!  i know its gotta be rough only seeing each other on the weekends.  hopefully the month will pass quickly and everything will be all set.

anyone else still TTC??  ill be joining you next month :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jnicolen1 said:

hope everything works out well with the jobs, selling and moving!  i know its gotta be rough only seeing each other on the weekends.  hopefully the month will pass quickly and everything will be all set.

anyone else still TTC??  ill be joining you next month :)
    Thanks~  Yay for another TTC-er.  I know CarlaBrett was in the 2ww last week....I'm a bit anxious to see her next post ;).  I figured once no one replies but me I'd stop doing a check in for myself lol
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013

• Options
    Hey girls! I'm back in the game this month after the m/c. Sorry to be short, but I'm posting on the fly while getting ready for work. Happy Friday, woo hoo!!!

• Options
    Sorry about your loss JoJo, I hope your stay here is short and sweet!
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013

• Options

Sorry about your loss JoJo, I hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Thanks!

• Options
    I'm back, too after a mc yesterday.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Hey. after US the DD was pushed to 18 th of July :)
    <3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    I'm still here! This week just got away from me, but I'll be back this Tuesday!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"