Oklahoma Babies

Child Care Recommendations Needed for S OKC, Moore or Norman Area

Hi everyone! I am in the process of looking for infant child care in the S OKC, Moore or N Norman area. The task has been a bit more overwhelming than I anticipated! I have been looking at the DHS Oklahoma Child Care Locator website and it seems like every center has a violation. Does anyone have a recommendation for child care within any of these areas? I have toured a few places so far but am afraid I won't be able to get my son in, within the needed time frame. Any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Re: Child Care Recommendations Needed for S OKC, Moore or Norman Area

• I apologize for somehow posting this twice!
  • Did you find any good providers?  I'm currently looking and feel a bit overwhelmed too.  Was just wondering if you had any luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my daughter at Middle Earth childcare center in Norman. Overall, the staff is consistent and their quality of care is good. With this new little one I have on the way, I am considering a nanny or an in-home provider after I return to work full time. I would love any suggestions anyone has for that! I had all of my other 3 babies in Maryland, and am completely unfamiliar with availability or how to find someone down here! I would prefer Norman if possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"