Philadelphia Babies
Options

Paoli hospital vs Crozer Chester medical center

My husband and I are moving to Glen Mills soon and are expecting our first in July. I'm deciding on which hospital to deliver in (so that I can find an OB based on that) and had been told to look at Paoli and Crozer Chester. Any thoughts on pros and cons of each? Any reason I should go with one over the other? Thanks!!

Re: Paoli hospital vs Crozer Chester medical center

• Options
    I had a great experience at Crozer with my Son. He will be 5 in January. I have only been to Paoli Pointe for RE appt. I will be delivering at Lankenau since I am with the ML system not Crozer system.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Con with Crozer is it's located in a sketchier neighborhood. The drive from Glen Mills to Paoli might be longer because of congestion on the roads you will be traveling. Please message me if you need more help. Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Another option is Chester County Hospital. It would be closer than Paoli.

• Options
    Or you could do riddle... We are in garnet valley and previously delivered at paoli ( we lived closer at the time) but plan to deliver at paoli again

MC#1 - BFP early June, 2011 - first u/s showed pregnancy as non-viable - D&C 6/21/2011
    MC#2 - BFP early Nov, 2011 - first u/s showed cyst on umbilical cord at 8w2d and no heartbeat - D&C 11/22/2011 
    MC#3 - BFP April 30, 2012 - miscarriage naturally 5/2/2012 @8wk
    MC#4 - BFP Sep 2012 - u/s good at 8wks, 11 wks - no h/b and measuring 8w1d - diagnosed as Turner Syndrome
    IVF Round 1 - Retrieved 20 eggs, 8 confirmed blasts as chromosomally normal and one xfrd 9/25/2013 BFP on 10/9. EDD 6/13/2014

• Options
    I'm having my first in January & we're delivering at Riddle (Granite Run OB/GYN Associates - also located within Riddle). I've heard great things from friends who have delivered there recently. I know 2 friends who delivered at Crozer & neither had a great experience - nurses were not as attentive as they hoped, issues getting the epidural to work (although I am sure that can happen anywhere, based on staff)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"