Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Please Help: Enlarged Uturus????

I have posted before, not sure if anyone reads these or keeps up. The last post was about surviving the OB appointment that I kept post MC. I didn't survive it. It was horrible and I cried when someone pregnant walked in....I would be posting more about that, but something strange has happened and was wondering if anyone could help me. I went to see the doctor, she examined me and said my uterus was larger then it should be, infact it was quite large she said. I am three weeks three days post MC. I went in for the Ultrasound, but the tech wouldn't say a word to me and I got my repeated blood draw completed too for HCG levels which last time said were dropping. The doctor is out for the holidays....I wont know what this means until the doctor returns. The tech mumbled, "wow, your uterun linning is thick...."but would say anything further and I felt stupid so I didn't ask. A part of me went into denial like I could still be pregnant, but that can't be possible. I am wondering if MC parts are still left and I may have to have a D & C after all??? Today I started expereincing nausia, I have gained seven pounds in three weeks....what the hell, I am so confused and lost....please, I am begging....any information would help. I am so lost now and fursterated!

Re: Please Help: Enlarged Uturus????

• im so sorry you are going through this. I had a d&c, but my doctors did inform me that its very possile after a natural miscarriage or a medical induced miscarriage that not everything passes and a d&c may still be needed. I dont know if that has anything to do with having an enlarged uterus though. did they give you any answers? its awful they would give you that info and not elaborate.
    I hope you get some answers soon {{{hugs}}}
  • The doctor is away until Monday and tech would not say besides my uterus lining was very thick and my uterus enlarged. I hate this. It feels that my MC is lasting forever. Three weeks and I may need a D & C. This feels cruel. What is weirder is My breasts are now super soar and could this be a sign of my cycle starting this early? Ugggh so confused and will my menstral expell an additional tissue? Sorry if this is confusing. I just don't know what to think right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • I find out today from the doctors what the heck is going on--please pray for us today.
  • Good luck!!!
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• The doctor isn't even in today--that is a fail on my OB end. She promised that on Monday I would get those results after having to wait after the holidays. I am finding a new doctor. The secretary said that the notes were, "Enlarged Uterus/Thickening Lining/ No retained product, but she admitted she wasn't suppose to be reading those to me because she couldn't explain why. She had no idea how to read HCG levels. What the hell.....why would my uterus be enlarged if I had no retained product and I get it's the holidays, but I have GAINED seven pounds! I know this sounds really stupid, but could I still be pregnant? Could this be a misdiagnosis? I have hit the denial stage really bad, like I am not doing well anymore in the grief department. I know it is impossible, three doctors have said I have miscarried. The last ultra sound I wanted them so badly to say, " OMG there is a heartbeat!" Stupid I know. It has been almost a month. I feel like an idiot.
  • Jeez, that is awful! I am so sorry!!! Hopefully you will get answers soon! I doubt you could still be pregnant, although that would be wonderful!!! I really hope you get some answers soon!!
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Thank you so much for everyone support. You are right and I know I am not pregnant--the worst is having that sensation of feeling like they made a mistake. I will post when the doctors call tomorrow on what they said....uuugh
  • I finally got a hold of the doctor yesterday. For the record, I will be switching OB doctors. My HcG levels are at .1 (safe to say they have gone down completely) They could not explain why my uterus was enlarged, but the lining of my uterus was thicker because my menstrual cycle was starting soon. She said my body did a thorough job of clearing out my Uterus and I will not need a D & C. She cheerfully said I can start trying again after my cycle. So, that is it.... my nightmare has come to an end. It only took about a month. Thank you all for the support when I was both hurting, confused angry and scared. Without this forum I am not sure what I would have done. I do not plan on trying again, but maybe I will feel ready this summer.

• @Glow360 Im happy it's finally over!!! And I'm glad you will start your cycle soon!!! Are you planning on sticking around here or the bump? You are probably the one I talked to the most here....I will miss you, internet friend!
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I am glad it is over for you. I think getting a new OB is a good idea. She should have never left you in the dark nor try to rush you into trying again. 
  • Thanks! Yes, I plan on sticking around. I may want to try again in late spring/early summer. Plus, I like the support on here and maybe it helps to talk with others who are going through this. I like the bump to much to go :)

• Glow360 said:
    Thanks! Yes, I plan on sticking around. I may want to try again in late spring/early summer. Plus, I like the support on here and maybe it helps to talk with others who are going through this. I like the bump to much to go :)
    oh good, i'm glad! :)
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks everyone!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"