September 2013 Moms
Options

What's on YOUR wishlist?

My mom keeps bugging me for ideas for Christmas presents for me. Everything I come up with is really for the kids, not me though. I can't think of any ideas of what I want or need. So what's on your wishlist? I need some inspiration!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What's on YOUR wishlist?

• Options
    My list is pretty baby oriented too! It's hard for me to think of things for just myself. Here is my current wish list (some items are still baby focused) ;)

Jogging stroller
    Gift card for a massage
    Beaba baby food cook pro
    Gift cards for new clothes
    Bubble bath
    New black leather boots

• Options
    I asked for new cardigans and some keurig k cups. Everything else I want is baby oriented too lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here's my list:
    -Nice running pants
    -Jogging watch (keeps track of mileage/speed/time)
    -Vans shoes
    -Hobby Lobby gift card
    -Christmas decorations
    -Board games
    -A few specific books
    -Puffy hooded vest
    -Jeans
    -Money toward my next pair of running shoes
    -A handmade wooden mug rack for the kitchen (DH is a carpenter)

I don't know what my husband will choose, but I like to give him LOTS of ideas :)
  • Options
    New work clothes, restaurant/movie gift cards for date nights with DH and a Keurig. I'd also love for someone to offer to babysit our kids for a night. That'd be a wonderful Christmas gift!
  • Options
    Running clothes, fun colored/patterned boot socks, charms for charm bracelet, crocheted earband/headband or winter
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Scarves.. Both winter and one I would wear inside, tech gloves that will work my smart phone, winter hat, winter boots, rain boots, knee high boots, cute flats, watch, make up

And some ideas not from me bit my sisters... Wallet, spices, cook book, phone case, phone dock/charger, good bottle of wine or wine club, membership to one of those monthly box subscriptions, sunglasses
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Make up or sephora gift card
    Spa gift card
    Kindle fire
    Set of pretty kitchenware like plates and bowls
  • Options
    Folding card table for when guests come, gift card for maid service, a separate trash bin for recyclables, and a new hair straightener. Oh and shoes, always shoes.

• Options
    Barre classes! Clothes, boots, a black puffy vest, giftcard for make up!

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @jpryber0528 have you done barre classes at all?! I've really wanted to try them out but I know I'll be hooked, and they're quite pricey. Around here at least.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    One of those collapsible canvas tote baskets so I can collect everything in it and carry it out to the car (I've left my snacks, coat, items to return, grocery bags, phone, ect behind way too many times with baby), a new sewing machine foot, kcups and via, a new water cup. A GC for a pedi would be nice. I also need new scrubs because this baby chub won't be gone when I go back to work :(

• Options
    I wanted the Doss sofas from Macys. We ordered them last week. That's all I wanted for Christmas. Expensive gift but we really needed new sofas. I hope they're here by Christmastime!
  • Options
    I want a Tiffany initial pendant of LO's first initial. I figure she can inherit the necklace when she's older. I want a pair of super fuzzy slippers. And I really love Ivanka Trump's new perfume. It smells just like Chanel No 5 but it's half the price.
  • Options
    A petite sapphire ring (to stack with my wedding and engagement rings; engagement marriage, baby carriage), new pots/pans, yoga pants. I'm pretty lame!

I also would be happy with baby related gifts too.
  • Options
    I asked for money for clothes. I already know what my husband got me pants and a top from Zaggora. I was told they really do help you lose weight, but you have to wear them every night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    I asked various people (my mom, grandma and DH all asked for ideas) for: a ring sling, a really pretty necklace that I have been wanting, some shirts for work, some fun jewelry for work, scarves, new makeup brushes, a hoodie from my grad school (because apparently I'm not fitting in mine anymore with these knockers).
  • Options

Folding card table for when guests come, gift card for maid service, a separate trash bin for recyclables, and a new hair straightener. Oh and shoes, always shoes.

I want a bin for recyclables too. Then I realized it's really freaking lame that I have to ask for a trash bin for Christmas while the things dh wants benefit him only (bike gear). Why do the women have to be the ones asking for their gifts to be the practical things?? Harrumph.

One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • Options

I want a bin for recyclables too. Then I realized it's really freaking lame that I have to ask for a trash bin for Christmas while the things dh wants benefit him only (bike gear). Why do the women have to be the ones asking for their gifts to be the practical things?? Harrumph.

I have the same issue with DH!! I asked for storage containers, diapers and a high chair! And he's asking for a book, mountain bike and tools!! WTH???!!
  • Options
    I don't need anything and won't ask for anything but I would love an elliptical or treadmill so I don't have to leave the house to exercise. It's too hard to go to gym now. Maybe a nice juicer, I am thinking breville? I have also wanted a dyson vacuum. Sad when all I want is stuff for my house, the joys of buying a new house! ;)
  • Options
    A new umbrella, scarf, hat and gloves, a tower fan, gift card to pier 1 for updated home decor, a new water bottle, a pretty casserole dish. I'm boring.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would like a Starbucks Verismo machine and a milk frother to go with it, a facial gc, Amazon gc for Kindle books, juice glasses (getting rid of all the plastic cups for the kids), a little lens pouch for my Olloclip, Estee Lauder Modern Muse perfume, and a fruit infuser water pitcher. I have a little variety on my list this year for a change!
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I keep coming up with things for the baby or house and my family made me sit down and think about what I want for just me. The only thing I could come up with was a bowling ball and a case for it. And maybe some bowling shoes, I'm tired of paying $2 every week to rent a pair, lol.
  • Options
    @llybeck, DH got bowling shoes from Kmart when he was bowling often a few years ago. They were only like 20 bucks! Not sure if you have Kmart near you. Looks like they're 40 online... https://m.kmart.com/index-g.html#/details/guest/080W005927854001P?source=Online

HTH so you can show your h

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I want new clothes so that I don't have to wear maternity clothes when I go back to work in 6 weeks. I also want a sewing machine...time for me to get a hobby and I've always wanted to learn how.
  • Options

@llybeck, DH got bowling shoes from Kmart when he was bowling often a few years ago. They were only like 20 bucks! Not sure if you have Kmart near you. Looks like they're 40 online... https://m.kmart.com/index-g.html#/details/guest/080W005927854001P?source=Online

HTH so you can show your h

Awesome, I didn't even think about KMart having that at all! Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"