January 2013 Moms

Black Friday.....

I'm Canadian so it's a bit different here. I did however get up is morning and score some great online deals. I'm not one for lining up in stores. What was your best deal? Mine: a trip to Mexico in January before I go back to work from maternity leave. I can hardly wait for a week of sun, sand, drinks......and alone time with DH without DS
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Black Friday.....

• I got and early black friday deal online because I have a target red card. Half off of the shark steam mop I've been eying since we moved into our new place. I am SO not the one to stand in line in the cold, or try and "beat the crowds" . I'm an online shopper as well, for sure!

• I just ordered a few things online at Gap for 50% off.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Loading the player...
  • We went to Target last night to get a few things. We are at the ILs and MIL stayed with the sleeping baby. They live in a smaller town so it wasn't that crazy. We ran in, got what we want and checked out before there was a line.

• I didn't go out in the craziness. I got almost everything from Amazon in less than 30 minutes. I have one more thing I want to get at Target and I need to find a book, then I'm done. And since my mom doesn't know how to use her Discover card points, I used them and got $20 off my purchase.

• I worked 2am-10:30am (PetSmart). We were very busy the first hour we opened (7am) LOTS of cat food, litter, and dog bed sales. Normally the crowd waits until 10 or 11am to descend on us but since a lot of people went shopping for the big stuff yesterday they had time to hit us earlier. It was CRAZY busy!!

I bought some treats 50% off at work and then hit up BRU when I got off work. I got $10 off a box of Pampers, $10 off some foam tiles, and a couple other things. The sales weren't as big as I would have hoped...DH and I usually do a LOT of online shoping or buy a big ticket item (like our fridge) on Black Friday. We toned it way down this year though.
  • I didn't end up buying anything. I tried to get Ticket to Ride on Amazon but they wouldn't ship the game to a DPO.
  • We didn't do Black Friday at all, but I did end up ordering some Cyber Monday things yesterday...honestly, I'm not sure if the deals were really that great. Either way, I'm just trying to do things way earlier this year than I have in years past, I want to enjoy being home with my guys once DH finishes teaching for the semester in a couple weeks...!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"