Secondary IF

I almost forgot! ****2IF Weekly Checkin****

Please provide a brief history, your dx, and your current cycle status.

Me- conceived DS after 4 years of MFI (maybe?)

Current cycle - 6th cycle - CD 19 and I don't know what the F is going on. I may have O'd? or will in the future??

QsOTW:

1.) What is your favorite holiday dish?

The pie! All pie!

2.) Anticipating any family drama?

I'm sure. I put my foot down this year and we are spending the majority of Turkey day at my mom's but, this will no doubt give DH's grandmother a real hair up her butt. The funny thing is my mother in law is actually understanding - just not the grandmother.

3.) Do you/ will you watch the parade?

I will probably turn it on for DS :)

4.)  Black Friday shopping?

Not this year but, I have in the past.

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 6 years
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF

Re: I almost forgot! ****2IF Weekly Checkin****

• Hi Everyone: 
    DOR/Endo.  Just had tubes removed.  Waiting on AF to start FET Day 1. 
    DS a surprise long ago. 

Mashed Potatoes and stuffing WITH my grandmas chili over it, and cranberries from a can! 

Bah! How do you know? There is always someone announcing or doing something. But I doubt it.   

No

Yes we are... because its fun. 

• Me- conceived DD#1 after 3 cycles, DD#2 after 6 cycles but she was stillborn in March 2012. Have had 2 chemical pregnancies since May 2012.

Current cycle - CD 8, natural cycle. Just feeling blah about the cycle. I should be Oing within the next week. Hopefully DH and I will find the time to do the deed!

QsOTW:

1. What is your favorite holiday dish?

Stuffing and sweet potato casserole. I also like canned cranberry sauce!

2. Anticipating any family drama?

No, not unless I get a bit tipsy and say something about how BIL is getting married on my anniversary. It could happen.

3. Do you/ will you watch the parade?

I usually do but DH is running a race tomorrow and has convinced DD to run the kids race, so I will be there supporting them!

4. Black Friday shopping?

Nope. I will be at our family vacation house in the boonies! Closest store will be at least an hour and half away!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Loading the player...
  • LuckyJuJuLuckyJuJu member
    edited November 2013
    Me: DD #1 is 16. DD #2 is 13. Both natural conception. DIdn't realize how lucky I was really. My current husband is not their father. I'll not share the "blending" issues for a 40 year old bachelor who is suddenly a step-father to two teenage girls. We have male factor, the assumption is I should be ok. But I am 36 and a little heavier than I should be. 

Current cycle -  We have been TTC for 21 cycles now. I am on CD 22 but I'm suppressed, so it's not a real CD *sigh* We are in our 1st IVF cycle and will be starting Stims this Friday!!! Go Go Eggies!

QsOTW:

Mmmm, holiday dish... which holiday? :) I suppose my favorite holiday dish would be the family recipe for pecan tarts that my mom always makes me. I only get them once a year because they are SO bad for me...but mmmm they are goooood.

Nope. My children are going to see their father, he lives an hour away. My family is about 20 hours away and my husband's family is all in California... soooo, we are going to sleep in and play video games or something. :)

There is a parade?

I used too... especially when my girls were younger. Now i totally just shop online! I have a hard time in crowds and the Black Friday mobs of the recent years are really much more trouble than they are worth. 

M:36/DH:43
    DD#1:16/DD#2:13
    TTC: since 08/2012
    IUI: met with clinic 01/13 - due to SA results - straight to IVF
    IVF Cycle 1: Long Lupron Protocol with fresh transfer and ICSI
    Baseline U/S 11/27/2013 - Lining 3mm and good to go go stim action!

• Please provide a brief history, your dx, and your current cycle status

2 losses, 1 DD natural surprise, 2 more losses and a 1 suspected loss.

Unexplained 2IF, they found some polyps on the SIS but cant say definitively if that whats causing the recurrent miscarriages or not. Surgery for polyp removal is pending, waiting for a repeat SIS next month. 

Current cycle - Cycle # 12, CD 12 - BREAK CYCLE... Mommy needs a time out.

QsOTW:

My aunts homemade Mac-N-Cheese! Thank god she taught me how to make it so I wont be without this year lol  

Nope, it's just us 3 this year... 

There's a parade? lol

Ehh, probably not. No one wants to wake up and see me on the front page of the news for murder :-)

• Hmm, so hard to pick- I love all the pie too, but I also love turkey and stuffing, and all the potatoes. 

Drama? Hell no. The inlaws are coming to MY HOUSE, so if they want any drama they better save that shit for their llamas. 

No parade

Yes to BF!! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • History:
    Me PCOS DH low sperm count. Conceived through IVF a beautiful baby girl.

Favorite holiday dish:
    My mother in law makes the best mashed potatoes and although I haven't been to my mom's in years she makes the best baked beans for holidays. 

Family drama?
    There aren't that many of us there, and my BIL and SIL are really weird so they keep to themselves. They had a baby 5 months ago so my time will be spent with my baby playing with their baby.

Parade?
    No. We have to be at my IL's at 1130 for dinner at noon. I have to work at 2.

Black Friday shopping?
    I work retail, so I will be working a long day that day. Hopefully there will be some things left to buy when my shift is over. There are some great deals.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Me: 1st and 2nd pregnancies conceived the first month we tried. 2nd one ended in a loss at 15 weeks. About 8 or 9 months later, we did an IVF cycle and so far, so good. I had my 2nd beta yesterday, and all seems to be going well. 

QsOTW:

mashed potatoes...mmm....

Of my raging alcoholic SIL is up to her antics, then possibly. 

We'll turn it on for my nieces and DD to see for a bit.

Nope, we'll be driving home from my brother's in CT.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • History:
    2.5 year old DD conceived after 7 months & 3 CP. Low progesterone. Been TTC #2 for a year now with no BFPs. Unexplained 2IF so far. On my first medicated cycle this month.

Fav holiday dish:
    My mom's noodles and my mother in law's Christmas sugar cookies

Family drama:
    Nope. We are all tend to behave at family functions!

Parade:
    I seriously can't believe ya'll don't watch the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade!! It's a big tradition with us. DH & I both have fond memories of watching it every year, so of course we've gotten DD super excited for it!

Black Friday Shopping:
    Doing a lot online this year because I have to work half day on Fri. But my mom and I do plan to hit up Kohls!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CheesyPeasCheesyPeas member
    edited November 2013
    History: angel baby and DS conceived easy as pie. Currently on  cycle 16ish of lousy LPs.

current: waiting to O on an unmedicated cycle and hoping DH and I can find the time to DTD with holiday travel and such.

holiday dish:  I like all of the sides really...noodles, dressing, mashed potatoes

drama: I doubt it but you never know with my extended family

parade: I forgot there was one but now that you mentioned it I will probably turn it on for ds if I remember by the time tomorrow rolls around

black friday: no way. I'm an online shopper all the way. Bring on cyber monday!

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Jen071407Jen071407 member
    edited December 2013
    History: Both DDs conceived 2nd cycle trying, 1 mc 8/2013. Several med/TI cycles, and med/IUI cycles so far 

Current cycle - cd9 of a natural break cycle, getting some testing done for IVF after tax return time. 

QsOTW: 
     1.) What is your favorite holiday dish? Um, I love all the food! But @+southernmomma+ post has me craving deviled eggs! 
    2.) Anticipating any family drama? Nope 
    3.) Do you/ will you watch the parade? I love having the parade on in the background! I'm sure DDs will watch, too. 4.) Black Friday shopping? Yes! I need to convince DH to go get a paper so I can peruse the ads!

Edit days later - finally on my laptop and I can't stand the block of words! 

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• History: tried for years, dh finally got tested, severe mfi. IVF! Fresh cycle 7 embies made it to 5 day blastocyst, 2 transferred, resulted in ectopic baby angel. FET 1- 2 eggs and nothing. FET 2- 2 eggs and twins! Lost one at about 6 weeks and ended in beautiful baby daughter. Here we are:

Current cycle- FET 3- last Embie!!! AUGH! Best transfer experience yet, everything went perfectly so we are waiting til Dec 6!!! Debating on tracking w pregnancy tests I have leftover but day by day if line doesn't show up I might lose my mind...

QsOTW:

String Bean casserole!!!

We said we were sick, so only drama is if we get caught...

Oh YEAH!!! (Flips channel!)

4.) Black Friday shopping?
    Nope, all my shopping is done!!! Well, except some Shutterfly work...
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I take back my response about no expected drama! DH and BIL just found out today that their dad has been having an affair. MIL found out about a month and a half ago but they just broke the news to their kids today. Didn't see that one coming!!!
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• Jen071407 said:
    History: Both DDs conceived, 1 mc 8/2013. Several med/TI cycles, and med/IUI cycles so far Current cycle - cd9 of a natural break cycle, getting some testing done for IVF after tax return time. QsOTW: 1.) What is your favorite holiday dish? Um, I love all the food! But @+southernmomma+ post has me craving deviled eggs! 2.) Anticipating any family drama? Nope 3.) Do you/ will you watch the parade? I love having the parade on in the background! I'm sure DDs will watch, too. 4.) Black Friday shopping? Yes! I need to convince DH to go get a paper so I can peruse the ads!

Im sowwie! lol.. :)
  • I take back my response about no expected drama! DH and BIL just found out today that their dad has been having an affair. MIL found out about a month and a half ago but they just broke the news to their kids today. Didn't see that one coming!!!

ohhh snap...

I don't think I could have handled that situation, I tend to laugh my ass off when im nervous or in an uncomfortable situation, LOL... <<<<< SEEE!!!!!!!!!!??????? (Totally did not plan that "LOL", sorry)

Gosh, I hope yall still had an okay thanksgiving :-/

ohhh snap...

I don't think I could have handled that situation, I tend to laugh my ass off when im nervous or in an uncomfortable situation, LOL... <<<<< SEEE!!!!!!!!!!??????? (Totally did not plan that "LOL", sorry)

Gosh, I hope yall still had an okay thanksgiving :-/

DH is a bit like that too. He sometimes laughs at things that aren't funny at all. That's just how his emotions bubble up sometimes.  Thankfully that wasn't the case this time and he's dealing with it all reasonably well for someone who is quite emotional in general. We'll have to see how it all plays out once the shock wears off...
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• I'm a little late, sorry.

Please provide a brief history, your dx, and your current cycle status. 

Me- Conceived DD on 150 mg of Clomid after 3 years with Lupus, PCOS, LP and LPD. I'm 4DPO, I think. 

Current cycle - This is my 17th cycle.

QOTW:

Deviled eggs and pumpkin pie

Maybe on my Dad's side. They all suck except my dad and grandma, haha!

We're going to a Christmas tree lighting but no parades. DD isn't interested for some reason. 

My DH went because I'm way too emotional right now. 
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• I'm so tired/lazy. I've read this post like 5 times this weekend and still haven't answered!

Me: Unexplained 2IF, apparently. Starting to use OPKs to see if I can work some magic with those. Have a genetics appointment on Thursday- if we all check out normal, then DH and I might consider IUI. DS' autism has made parenting really, really hard lately so we are nervous about a second with any kind of developmental delay.

Let's see, I flipped between the parade and the Turkey Bowl (local news + grocery store do a huge competition, bowling frozen turkeys into towers of soup cans).

Drama was my cousin showing up with 2 sick kids, one snotty, one puking, at dinner where my DS and my other cousin's 6 month old were happily healthy...

My BFF and I did do some shopping yesterday, but later in the day so we missed the craziness.
    • History: ME: DOR, low AMH.  DH Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF.  IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 twins 2010 :) :)  FET #1 not viable D&C surgery , IVF # 2 nothing to transfer, and IVF #3 chemical.  Hoping to try IVF/ICSI/PESA #4 with CCS and FET at CCRM this summer. 2014.  Need one day work up there this winter 2014 and supplements estrogen priming before starting.  DH wants to use first clinic instead maybe???  
    • Just arrived back from seeing both sets of grandparents!  I had my first mammogram and thankfully it came back all clear :)  I also had my annual pap waiting for results on that.  So DH threw me a curveball last night and he said if he ever has another PESA he wants it done by the same Infert. Urologist that did the very first one.  So if we wanted fresh swimmers, which is ideal, that would mean not using CC*RM but instead the first clinic where we used to live, far away.  Yes it would be less $$$$ but they do not have CCS testing and we need an excellent lab because of DH's and my issues too since we get so few eggs.  I talked to my old RE awhile ago and he mentioned transferring anything viable at ideally day 5 and hoping that will win the day. Not sure where to go from here, thoughts?
    QOTW: Love making/eating desserts especially cookies, no drama this year, yay, did not watch the parade, I did cyber Monday shopping instead.  
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"