Childcare - Harrison, OH — The Bump
Cincinnati Babies

Childcare - Harrison, OH

If anyone is looking in advance, I am going to have an opening for a little one in my home in Harrison, OH beginning in March 2014. Please feel free to PM me and I'll send you additional information and answer any questions you might have.  Just to tell you a little bit about myself and the care I provide, I have little ones of my own and will only provide child care for 2-3 children at a time so that I am able to spend quality one-on-one time with each child. 

I live on a quiet cul-de-sac in Harrison behind Whitewater Valley Elementary School, about 3 minutes off I-74.  My house provides a very safe, non-smoking, pet-free, clean and comfortable environment for children.  My house is childproofed, the basement is devoted entirely to the children and my backyard is fenced in with plenty of outdoor toys when the weather permits.  I even have a designated craft room just for the children to explore the messy and creative world of paint, playdoh and glitter glue!  I believe in raising kids with manners, and treating other with respect and kindness.  

I am available from 7:00am-6:00pm but can be flexible with my time to accommodate your schedule.  I am Red Cross certified for First aid and CPR training of both adults and children/infants.  Again, please feel free to PM me with any questions you have. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: Childcare - Harrison, OH

• If anyone is looking for childcare and would like additional information, please feel free to PM me.....I still have one opening for this spring.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards