September 2012 Moms

Lo's favorite non- toy

What household item/ items are your little ones currently obsessed with?

Ds loves the dog bowls and hangers. He will hook a hanger on his ear and walk around the whole house.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lo's favorite non- toy

• Broom and dust pan

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Anything that's in the recycling, xbox remotes, phone, and the fly swatter. (It's mostly new...)
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Keyboard for Google TV/remotes/cell phone

Shoes, always with the shoes!!

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• PokedotPokedot member
    edited December 2013

A paint roller hahaha. I was painting our bathroom a couple weekends ago and he found the small paint roller and cover in the kitchen. It didn't have paint on it FYI. He took it off the counter and has been "painting" everything with it! So funny!

ETA: Also my blush brush. He carries it around the house and tries to comb his hair with it.

• mini cake pans and tupperware

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DVD cases, cell phones, remotes, throwing things in the toilet or trash, emptying my purse or RN supplies bag for work. It's like he knows what's going to drive me nuts. I thought kids were supposed to love pots and pans or cardboard boxes???
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Also, socks. They're never clean and she's not particular about who they belong to. Little stink snatches them out of the laundry and carries them around.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • The food processor container (without the blade).  Also all of my makeup and bath products. 

Reading all these things that our LOs do makes me LOL.  They are such funny people!
  • Whisk.

Also the plastic container from the deli meat. Steals it from recycling all the time.

And he puts his shoes on his hands and thinks it is so funny.

• Any empty container with a lid. He will sit for a half hour and put the lid on and off-- peanut butter jars, juice containers, dried markers... kid loves lids. He likes putting socks on his hands, and drags my huge ass rain boots around the house, collecting things in them as he goes. If something is missing, it's in my boots.
  • whisk and weird pig spatula

remote control

dry erase marker with eraser on the end

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Diapers, take them out put them away, on repeat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dog bowls.  And it's driving me crazy!  It would be fine if he just splashed in them, but no, he insists on licking the bottom of the bowl if they're empty and drinking out of it like a dog when they're full.  Ick.

He also loves the standard things like remotes and tupperware. 

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Tupperware, Remote Control, Dog bowls, Hangers, Pens, my Make up. It never ends. He is constantly into something when he has a plethora of toys to play with. 

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• Anything that's in the recycling, xbox remotes, phone, and the fly swatter. (It's mostly new...)
    DD is the same way with the recycling bin. She also loves shoes, magazines and anything DS is trying to play with.

• DVD cases, definitely! Lemon & lime juice containers from fridge, DS's potty seat, remotes.

• DS is currently obsessed with our dishtowels.  They are never hung up anymore because he takes them and drags them around.  He also LOVES the cat water fountain and coasters.  And shoes... why do I buy toys....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Anything in the entertainment center, the drawer with spatulas, cooking spoons and whisks, and the garbage lid.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • harti09 said:
    DS loves rolling pins, hangers, and on the rare occasion he's able to snatch it, a spice container.

DD loves shoes, my phone, and pillows. 
    This is DS, too. He puts them in the dishwasher, and other hiding places I don't know about because I've been missing our sea salt for 3 days now!
  • bosha711 said:

DVD cases, definitely! Lemon & lime juice containers from fridge, DS's potty seat, remotes.

DD loves the lemon and lime juice containers too.
    The toiltet. We bought her a potty just so she could have a toilet it was ok the flush over and over
    Anything she can wear as a necklace.
    The strings on hoodies for sucking on (includes shoe laces if we're not quick enough)
  • Whisk and garbage.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Plastic ornaments, she carries the whole box around dumping and putting away.

Pens. She likes to write and is decent with holding it.

Also with the wipes and cleaning herself/anyone or thing. Including the belly.

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
  • harti09 said:
    DS loves rolling pins, hangers, and on the rare occasion he's able to snatch it, a spice container.

DD loves shoes, my phone, and pillows. 
    This is DS, too. He puts them in the dishwasher, and other hiding places I don't know about because I've been missing our sea salt for 3 days now!
    Check the freezer. Anytime I can't find something it's in the freezer. Sometimes the refrigerator, but usually the freezer. How he gets stuff in there without me noticing is beyond me.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RaeMack said:

whisk and weird pig spatula

remote control

dry erase marker with eraser on the end

Is it the same pig spatula ERy loves?? :) they could be weird toddler twinsies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"