July 2014 Moms

*Tuesday Symptom Check-in*

bzbear2bzbear2 member
edited December 2013 in July 2014 Moms
Morning everyone! Since I live in Europe six hours ahead and I am always waiting for the check-ins to appear - I thought I would start one myself today. 

Week/Fruit:
Symptoms? How are you feeling? 
Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...)
GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! 

Re: *Tuesday Symptom Check-in*

• Week/Fruit: 9 weeks / Green Olive! 
    Symptoms? How are you feeling? Slightly better. Nausea is letting up and I am able to occasionally eat "real" food. I feel like when I am at a friend's house and they prepare the food I have no problem eating it, but cooking for myself makes me gag. Does anyone else have this problem? I feel like I am bothered more by the thought of the food, but when I actually eat it is fine...
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) We have another u/s on December 17th. We told my parents but we will tell my inlaws next weekend when we visit.
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! I like football, college football is my favorite (go Pitt and Northwestern!) and of course, the Steelers (but it's clearly not our year). I also like college basketball. 

• edited December 2013
    Week/Fruit: 9wks/green grape (olive sounds weird)

Symptoms? Nausea, headaches, the dizzies and lots of food adversions

How are you feeling? eating crackers in bed so I dont puke and hoping this headache doesn't turn into another migraine

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) obgyn appt &10wk u/s on friday!!

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! no no and more NO

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Loading the player...
  • HuahineHuahine member
    edited December 2013

Week/Fruit:  Blueberry/7

Symptoms? How are you feeling? Woke up with my 4pm bloat this morning.  This is going to be a long day.

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...)  First appointment and US tomorrow.  Again, this is going to be a long day.

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?!  Professional sports bore the crap out of me, which is kinda funny since I played on 3 college teams and was the captain of one.  Give me a good drama any day.  Seriously, when does Downton Abbey come back?
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @huahine when DOES Downton Abbey come back? I am waiting too :)

• Week/Fruit: 7W 6D

Symptoms? How are you feeling? Pretty good this week so far actually...bloat, headache here and there, and pretty tired but last week was much worse for me.

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals..) had my first US yesterday. There was a heartbeat!

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! I play sports but have almost no interest in watching...unless it's a playoff game...fair weather fan right here :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • bzbear2 said:
    @huahine when DOES Downton Abbey come back? I am waiting too :)
    The other day an acquaintance posted on Facebook that her sister had brought her a copy of the next season from Europe.  And all I could think, through my fog of green envy, was "who does she think she is, Michelle Obama?"
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/Fruit: 8w1d/raspberry?

Symptoms? How are you feeling? sore boobs, tired all the time, can't eat a lot at one sitting

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) we just had our first u/s on Black Friday and the next one will be Jan 3rd. 

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! I'm not really a sports fan but my family likes the Huskers & the Cowboys so I guess I would root for them if I had to choose. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • chelseakae07chelseakae07 member
    edited December 2013
    Week/Fruit: 6w3d, sweetpea!

Symptoms? How are you feeling? sore boobs, tired all the time, the thought of food is gross, but if I don't eat I get nauseous and extremely hungry.  And GI distress.. ugh.

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) Our first u/s is December 19!  That day can't get here soon enough. 

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?!  I'm not a huge sports fan, but I grew up in Michigan so of course I'm a Red Wings fan!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Week/Fruit:Symptoms? 7w3d

How are you feeling? tired and overwhelmed by heartburn, but hanging in

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) First appt tomorrow morning!

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? Pittsburgh Steelers. Tomlin should know better than to stand on the sideline, practically the field!

@bzbear2 - where in Europe are you?
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/fruit: Not 10 weeks/Prune

Symptoms: Still very tired and feeling fat. My face seems broke out a bit, too.

Big Dates: We announced on Thanksgiving because my husband was home and I am getting huge, lol. Our first appointment is Dec. 23, I changed it so husband will be home again.

Sports fan? Not so much. I like sports but I find them much more entertaining if I'm actually there. What I do watch is U of M football GO BLUE! and Pistons basketball, but I tend to be a Kobe fan or at least was until his cheating lifestyle became public knowledge.
  • Week 6 Sweet pea

Symptoms:  Well I never had that many symptoms to begin with. Just nausea that would come and go. But nothing too bad. I haven't thrown up at all. I've been cramping though since I got my bfp at 4wks. The cramps come and go as well maybe about two or three times a day. So I'm praying all is well.

Big Dates.: Apt with my midwife for an u/s next week December 11th!

Sports Fan: I'm a HUGE sports fan and will generally watch whatever game is on. DH and I watch The League together, because some of the characters remind of us of our friends. I'm an Ohio State Fan for Life though. Go Buckeyes!

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• bzbear2 said:
    Week/Fruit: 9 weeks / Green Olive! 
    Symptoms? How are you feeling? Slightly better. Nausea is letting up and I am able to occasionally eat "real" food. I feel like when I am at a friend's house and they prepare the food I have no problem eating it, but cooking for myself makes me gag. Does anyone else have this problem? I feel like I am bothered more by the thought of the food, but when I actually eat it is fine...
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) We have another u/s on December 17th. We told my parents but we will tell my inlaws next weekend when we visit.
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! I like football, college football is my favorite (go Pitt and Northwestern!) and of course, the Steelers (but it's clearly not our year). I also like college basketball. 
    This happens to me as well. This weekend we were at my in-laws and I had no problem eating. But at my house the thought and smell of food made me gag. Very weird.

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• Week/Fruit: 6w5d, still a sweet pea

Symptoms? How are you feeling? My boobs aren't sore anymore, but I have developed a new fun symptom that as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning I start dry heaving.  Also with the bloat still.  

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) I have an appt with my oncologist next week as a follow up to my summer cervical cancer scare . . . but I don't know if they will still want to see me or not.  My first OB appt isn't until the 18th, so I'm going to call the oncologist to see if they still want me to come in or not.

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?!  I'm a Gamecock girl!  :)

• Week/Fruit: 7w5d

Symptoms? How are you feeling? Nauseous and EXHAUSTED. Also, I have to stop eating meals after like 10 bites cause it makes me feel sick.

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) First u/s and appointment on 12/16. I'll be 9w4d.

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! The only team I keep up with is the St. Louis Cardinals.

• Week/Fruit: Blueberry baby!

Symptoms? How are you feeling?  Nauseous. A friend bought me 'Preggie Pop Drops'. They are so amazing I may name my first child after her. Boy or girl =)

Any "big dates" coming up?
    First doc appt Dec 10th!

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?!  Go Chicago White Sox and Blackhawks!
  • Week/Fruit:  7w3d / blueberry
    Symptoms? How are you feeling? Is like death an option?  This non stop nausea is about to kill me.
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...)  First appointment is tomorrow.
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?!   I love college football.  I'm a huge Alabama fan.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Week/Fruit:  See Siggy
    Symptoms? How are you feeling? I feel like shit most of the time, constantly tired, lack of motivation to do anything.
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...)  I have my first appointment next monday.
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! I will watch most sports but prefer college football.  BOOMER SOONER!  I'm also excited for the Olympics to start back up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Week/Fruit: 7wks2d

Symptoms? Nausea, nausea, and oh yea more nausea.

How are you feeling? Like garbage. Zofran isn't working, Ginger Ale and Saltines are my best friends and even they are failing me. Not a happy camper.

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) U/S tomorrow. We couldn't see the fetal pole or heart beat in my first u/s and my HCG numbers were low. If this isn't a viable pregnancy then my body just hates me.

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! Yes, we are into all sports. Hockey, basketball, football, baseball. Being New Englanders, our teams are the Bruins, Celtics, Patriots and Red Sox! My DH watches just about every game he possibly can.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• kjskjskjskjs member
    edited December 2013
    Week/Fruit: I'll be 8 tomorrow but for now, blueberry at 7 weeks
    Symptoms? How are you feeling? nauseated and exhausted but ok
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) nope. Just chillin
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! Yes! Hockey! San Jose Sharks!!
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Week/fruit: 7w5d blueberry
    Symptoms/how are you feeling?: headaches and extreme fatigue. Still craving pizza. I feel exhausted and extremely emotional. I am also very anxious because I don't go to the doctor office til next Wednesday though I was supposed to go last Wednesday (long story)
    Dates: first Dr appointment next Wednesday
    Gtky sports: I am obsessed with UFC. My favorite fighter is Cain Velasquez. I used to love sports now I don't care much. I just like cheering for all the Detroit teams.

• Week/Fruit: 7w 4d

Symptoms? How are you feeling? Terrible. On top of the unrelenting food aversions and constant vomiting I have a sinus infection. Fun. Keeping the antibiotics down last night was a challenge. 

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) We have our second appt on December 23. Assuming that all goes well (we hear or see the HB again) we will go public with the news at Christmas. Our family already knows since we told them at Thanksgiving!

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! Shyeah! I love me some football! We are Tennessee Volunteers fans! Hence the SN and the name of my blog! We are also Denver Broncos fans! I could seriously watch football all day long!

• Week/Fruit: 7w today!! / blueberry
    Symptoms? How are you feeling? nausea, sore boobs, food aversion mostly, nothing sounds good and haven't had much of an appetite
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) - My first appt isn't till almost 10 weeks so no =(
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! I'm from TN so I have to stay true to Tennessee Volunteers and Titans, but I also stayed a few years in Syracuse so I still follow their basketball.  And being I'm true to TN, I have to follow both the Mannings (Broncos and Giants)

CafeMom Tickers

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Week/Fruit: 6/sweet pea

Symptoms? How are you feeling? Feeling just fine.

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...)1st appointment with the nurse on the 19th

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! not really.  Just my college team
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • Week/Fruit:7 wks 6 days/ blueberry

Symptoms? How are you feeling? First day with no m/s just a slight headache (allergies due to the wind) and a little lightheaded.

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) First US on the 18. It's gonna be a long 15 days.

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! I love hockey so I'm to odd one among my friends and family. Don't have a favorite team, I just enjoy the game.
  • Week/Fruit: Ticker says 7w1d but more like 6w6d/Sweetpea

Symptoms? How are you feeling? I had severe nausea for about 6 days and yesterday it started to get better in the am.  Food still doesn't sound that appealing to me and usually when I eat my tummy hurts afterward. I can smell everything, aversion to coffee, eggs and certain meats.  The thought of cooking makes me want to vomit, which sucks b/c I cook everything. Bad skin, also itchy skin, but on the plus side my nipples are not really sore anymore and my boobs are already bigger!! :))

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...)  2nd U/S appt next Tuesday

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?!  Not a sports fan. But GO BLUE!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Week/Fruit: 6w2d - sweet pea

Symptoms? How are you feeling? Holy nausea, Batman! I was up half the night with intense gas pains and extreme nausea. Sore boobs and fatigue.

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals): Our first appointment is Dec. 17

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?: Yep, I love college football and basketball (Iowa State). And I love baseball (Red Sox).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/Fruit:8w4d
    Symptoms? How are you feeling? Oh just sick all the time...funnnn! Tired, gas, acne
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) Tomorrow is my Nurse Appointment and next Tues is my OB appointment. 
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! Eagles/Phillies/76ers.
  • Week/Fruit: 6! A pea!

Symptoms? How are you feeling? I puked this AM. Nausea most of the time, nothing tastes good. Very, very, very, very tired.

Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) Not really. Nurse appt in a couple of weeks.

GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! I don't do sports. I like watching the Olympics, though. And sometimes football. S/O loves hockey and played it for years, so we go to the local hockey games.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Week/fruit: 9 wks 3days olive:)
    Symptoms/how are you feeling?:
    Acne, bloat down, crampy huge boobs emotional and down. I've become a shut in! I don't want to leave the house and everything sounds exhausting. I'm also fighting w Dh which doesn't help Fun fun
    Big dates coming up?: I have my second u/s on sec 18:)
    Sports fan?: not really I used to watch u of I basketball but that's about it lol
  • Week/Fruit: 9wks Symptoms? How are you feeling? So down today. :( Lots of prayers and good music will help I hope. Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) No. My next apt isn't until after Christmas. GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! College team- OU Boomer Sooner!! Pro team- Whomever is playing against the Cowboys.
  • Week/Fruit: 6 weeks, sweet pea

Symptoms: Still exhausted, still tender boobs. Felt sick this morning, but the nausea went away with some pizza dipped in hot sauce of all things.

Big dates: Our first ultrasound is the 11th! So excited.

GTKY: Not really a big sports fan, but I am from Georgia so I have to root for my Braves.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Good morning! 

Week/Fruit: 9w / olive

Symptoms? How are you feeling? I just went on a cruise and DO NOT recommend it, i was blowing chunks over the ship the entire time (sorry tmi) Sunday i felt more sick then i've ever felt but these last two days i've been feeling pretty good. it partly has me worried?? (i've had 3 mc) but every now and then i get a bit queezy and it reasures me i'm doing okay.  I'm glad to hear some of you other 9weekers are letting up on some symptoms as well. 

Big dates: We are shooting an announcement video this weekend that we will be sharing on christmas day with everyone. 
    I'm not a huge sports fan but i married in to the packers fan family - so I guess I'll cheer them on even though they are not doing well. 

• 7 weeks, blueberry maybe?

Symptoms: I feel almost normal today. The nausea isn't too bad, but I just had some really long meetings at work and went to long without eating. I feel kinda nauseated and light headed, but that may just be lack of food. I'm tired, but I slept like crap last night. I'm also constipated.

GTKY: I generally dislike all sports.

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• lizsheik said:

Good morning! 

Week/Fruit: 9w / olive

Symptoms? How are you feeling? I just went on a cruise and DO NOT recommend it, i was blowing chunks over the ship the entire time (sorry tmi) Sunday i felt more sick then i've ever felt but these last two days i've been feeling pretty good. it partly has me worried?? (i've had 3 mc) but every now and then i get a bit queezy and it reasures me i'm doing okay.  I'm glad to hear some of you other 9weekers are letting up on some symptoms as well. 

Big dates: We are shooting an announcement video this weekend that we will be sharing on christmas day with everyone. 
    I'm not a huge sports fan but i married in to the packers fan family - so I guess I'll cheer them on even though they are not doing well. 

Me too! My nausea def is down along with my bloated tummy . Keep in mind we are nearing the end of the first trimester. I believe we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!! My acne emotions and boob growth spurt give me peace of mind:-) lol
  • Week/Fruit:Symptoms? 7w3d How are you feeling? tired and overwhelmed by heartburn, but hanging in Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) First appt tomorrow morning! GTKY: Are you a sports fan? Pittsburgh Steelers. Tomlin should know better than to stand on the sideline, practically the field! @bzbear2 - where in Europe are you?
    @knittylady I live in Munich Germany - but I'm from Pittsburgh! Headed there for the holidays and I can't wait! 

• Week/Fruit: 9 green olive
    Symptoms? How are you feeling?  Nauseated off and on throughout the day, it's worse when I frost wake and if I stay up too late.  
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...)  I was supposed to have a dating u/s yesterday, but it's been bumped to Thursday.
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! No I'm not a sports fan, but if the Green Bay Packers or the Wisconsin Badgers are playing I'll always root for them :).

• Almost a prune 9w 5days
    Symptoms: fatigue, nausea, light headed, moody, back pain, leg cramps.
    I love the MN Wild hockey team!!
  • Week/Fruit: 7w2d blueberry
    Symptoms? How are you feeling?  Nauseated off and on throughout the day which is much worse than it was with DD. I'm exhausted today but I'm not sure if that's the baby's fault or if I can blame my teething (and therefore sleepless) 1 year old DD. Literally its taking all of my energy not to put my head down and sleep at my desk.
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) We have our first prenatal visit next Thursday (which is DD's 1st birthday!) I can't wait to see/hear a heartbeat!
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! Yes, I am a big time NE sports and LOVE the Patriots and Bruins.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Week/Fruit: 8w3d Raspberry
    Symptoms? How are you feeling? I feel great, no symptoms :-)
    Any "big dates" coming up? (appts/reveals...) one appointment on the 26th, then my second and last US in February
    GTKY: Are you a sports fan? What's your team?! AZ CARDINALS! :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"