Babies on the Brain
Options

Free baby samples!

HI All,

I have been googling around for free baby samples...and the verdict so far is that a lot of people sign up at a lot of different places but samples aren't always delivered consistently or as promised.

I was looking around for some subscription services that will send samples of baby goodies to my home...any recommendations?!?

Re: Free baby samples!

• Options
    Ally1986 said:
    Put me down for 2.
    Just remember they're only samples. You have to pay full price to get the real deal. 

How much is full price?  

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL @ the PPers.

On a more serious note -  a good place to sign up is at Similac.com

When you join they send you lots of formula coupons and will send cans (very large sizes) of formula. I signed up each of my family members and haven't had to pay for formula yet.We have been using my stockpile of samples. DS is 3 months old.

• Options
    Ally1986 said:
    Put me down for 2.
    Just remember they're only samples. You have to pay full price to get the real deal. 

How much is full price?  
    A twelve centimeter head pushing through your vagina.
    Cha-ching.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options
    Thanks for this recommendation :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"