May 2014 Moms
Options

My guess was wrong...

I just knew I was having a girl. The ultrasound this morning proved me to be quite wrong!

We're having a bouncing baby BOY!

Re: My guess was wrong...

• Options
    Congrats!! I 'feel' boy this time, but I was team green last time and wrong for 9 months ;)
  • Options
    My guess was right with my son.  This time I don't get a strong feeling one way or the other but I did have a dream I was at our elective u/s (scheduled for this Saturday) and they said girl and I cried in my dream.... I'll be interested to see if my dream was correct.
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought I was having a girl too. My very first instinct was boy...but once the m/s and acne kicked in I convinced myself it was a girl.
    TTC since 10/11
    Me, 26- Normal. DH, 28- Low morphology (2-4%)
    August 2013 100mg Clomid+TI=BFP!
    Beta #1,2,3=136, 1351, 5328
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Maybe I shouldn't guess with mine either.. haha I keep thinking it's a girl too! But all that matters is a healthy baby right?
  • Options
    Congrats!!! everyone swore I was having a girl.....I had a slight feeling it was a boy and I was correct......

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congrats!!  I was SURE DS1 was a girl...he is very much a boy!  I knew DS2 was a boy and I'm pretty convinced this one is a girl.  We shall see!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I cannot wait 3 weeks from today I get to find out. Everyone keeps saying boy and I think boy but I thought that with my daughter too and she is all girl. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I cannot wait for mine in one day over 2 weeks (but who's counting). Everyone has been saying girl and I first dreamt if a girl but lately something in my gut is saying a boy. Who knows!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My guess was right with my son.  This time I don't get a strong feeling one way or the other but I did have a dream I was at our elective u/s (scheduled for this Saturday) and they said girl and I cried in my dream.... I'll be interested to see if my dream was correct.
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was convinced DD was a boy. I even had dreams about having a baby boy, but we found out at the US she was a girl! This time around I'm pretty convinced it's a boy again, because this pregnancy is totally different than with DD, and I had a dream the other night we had another girl. Since my dreams are wrong, this is a boy.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your baby boy! I am convinced we are having a boy. I have my gender scan in 2 hours so I will find out then!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Same here!We'll never forget the feeling of seeing that penis on the screen right off the bat!Congrats!
  • Options
    I was positive we were having a boy at our 12 wk scan the tech said girl I didn't believe her but then we got the harmony results and they said girl too. So I guess my gut instincts were wrong.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"