TTC After a Loss

wish you the best

Thank you for your advice. I am choosing to remove myself from this group. I am appalled at how some of you ladies are taking count of how many post or replies people give. Unfortunately none of want to be here but we are. I am new to this board and I do not even know most of the abbreviations for the board. Heck it has been less than a month since the ectopic and less than a week since my block tube diagnosis. This is the hardest thing I have been through and still trying to figure this out. Someone not offering support because I do not post enough is disappointing. I wish you all the best and pray for you all each day. Sorry again that I do not have enough replies to fit the criteria.

Re: wish you the best

• Ok....?

I clearly missed something.

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• Wait, you're leaving because only 7 people responded to your post??

TTC since April 2012

BFP #1, 10/03/2012 - EDD 6/15/2013 - MMC 11/15/2012 - D&C 01/04/2013

BFP #2, 04/06/2013 - EDD 12/17/2013 - MC 04/19/2013

6/12/2013 Diagnosed with Balanced Translocation (12 & 16)

IVF #1 with PGS: 10/2013: Canceled 9/27/2013 for issues with genetic lab

IVF #1.5 with PGS: 11/16/2013: Canceled. 11 eggs retrieved, 9 mature & 9 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #2: 1/22/14: Canceled. 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 7 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #3 with PGS: 5/10/2014: Switched to FET in July. 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 2 healthy embryos!

FET #1: 7/31/2014: Transferred 2 nearly perfect (6AA, 6BA) healthy embryos- BFFN

Laproscopy: 10/2014: Healthy uterus

IVF #4: 12/8/2014: Canceled. 17 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 10 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Everyone welcome on my posts

• Loading the player...
  • GBCB?  

I'm definitely confused.  I'm sorry you didn't feel that this was the right place for you.  Best of luck.
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • I'm sorry for your loss and also sorry that you feel like you were now welcome or supported appropriately. The first few weeks after a loss are incredibly hard and sometimes, at least for me, makes people extra sensitive and can skew the way things are perceived.

To echo the other ladies, though, if you stuck around you'd see that this is an incredibly supportive group of women going through various stages of grief (sometimes multiple stages in a given day!). We support each other and cross fingers, toes and all other things in the hope and fervent prayer that we will each make it to PgAL and pal. I'm sorry you didn't see that, but in your short time here I must say, you hardly gave it a chance.

To paraphrase @meladoriestar, I will more enthusiastically support my friends. But, that does not mean that I would wish ill on a stranger. To imply as much, as you have, is insulting and total a front to the supportive network that this community is to so many of us. A quick look at your post history indicates that you feel that many women on TBs are mean girls. That's too bad. I can tell you, as a matter of fact, if it weren't for these mean girl internet strangers, I would not have made it through the last 6 months in as reasonable shape as I did.

If you decide to stick around, read the blog. You'll see that it is in fact not about the number of posts, but rather, about the support you give. This is no more the "Give Love and Support to E&B Only" board any more than it is so dedicated to another bumpie. It's mutual respect and reciprocal support. Please don't twist it into some imagined horrible unnecessarily.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• I also wanted to add, there might not be a lot of responses because there aren't many ladies around who have tried holistic methods or know anything about them to offer advice.

I myself know NOTHING of holistic methods, so I didn't respond because I felt like I had no advice to offer.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• She is GBCBing because people asked her to give a little instead of only taking. It doesn't work in the bedroom and it doesn't work here. Sorry you don't feel this is the right place for you. I'm thinking you might not have lurked to see how things are done. Best of luck to you.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• No I am not leaving because the number of responses. The number of responses do not matter to me. I have issues with some members giving advice and then criticizing if you do not post enough to their standards. I was not planning to be a pop up member and I believe you should invest in this community. All I am asking is for a newbie to be given sometime to learn the board and feel their way around.
  • No I am not leaving because the number of responses. The number of responses do not matter to me. I have issues with some members giving advice and then criticizing if you do not post enough to their standards. I was not planning to be a pop up member and I believe you should invest in this community. All I am asking is for a newbie to be given sometime to learn the board and feel their way around.
    There's still time. You don't have to leave. Its easy to give (((hugs))) and welcome others. It also goes a long way to try and get to know others or offer condolences. You don't have to totally peace out. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• KMW08 said:
    I also wanted to add, there might not be a lot of responses because there aren't many ladies around who have tried holistic methods or know anything about them to offer advice. I myself know NOTHING of holistic methods, so I didn't respond because I felt like I had no advice to offer.

I was just coming here to post almost exactly this. OP, I am sorry for your loss and I'm very sorry that you did not feel that you received adequate support in less than 6 hours. However, I would suggest that next time you post in a public forum and you are looking for a mass quick response....you should try to broaden the caption of your thread.....I didn't open it because I've been busy doing work and after work things and then didn't have anything to offer regarding a holistic approach. I had no idea it was an intro of sorts. I wish you the best as well. For the record, I would encourage you to hang around....this board is fantastic.
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• peggels24 said:
    KMW08 said:
    I also wanted to add, there might not be a lot of responses because there aren't many ladies around who have tried holistic methods or know anything about them to offer advice. I myself know NOTHING of holistic methods, so I didn't respond because I felt like I had no advice to offer.

I was just coming here to post almost exactly this. OP, I am sorry for your loss and I'm very sorry that you did not feel that you received adequate support in less than 6 hours. However, I would suggest that next time you post in a public forum and you are looking for a mass quick response....you should try to broaden the caption of your thread.....I didn't open it because I've been busy doing work and after work things and then didn't have anything to offer regarding a holistic approach. I had no idea it was an intro of sorts. I wish you the best as well. For the record, I would encourage you to hang around....this board is fantastic.
    It wasn't an intro. She said in her original post that she intro'd a few weeks ago. I know I haven been around tons but im guessing OP hasn't posted much since her intro, until the holistic thread.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Poppy715 You are entitled to you opinion. If you feel you have to insult me to feel better then go ahead. Your comment was disrespectful and I still wish you the best. You can call me a lurker but I know what my intentions really were and being a lurker was not it.
  • Poppy715 You are entitled to you opinion. If you feel you have to insult me to feel better then go ahead. Your comment was disrespectful and I still wish you the best. You can call me a lurker but I know what my intentions really were and being a lurker was not it.
    Lurking is good. It helps you understand the board. Where exactly did I insult you? I'm so confused. I told you to stay and not miss out on the best support system I have. Re-read my comments. They were not rude or hurtful. I'll say I responded quite gently. Much nicer than many after your reaction. No one was criticizing you. They were saying you might get more responses if you offered others support in addition to taking support. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

OMG. Seriously @missenchanting78 if your intentions were to become part of this board, please do so.

If you would take as much time to give some support to others as you've spent in this thread, you would've made your point & been on your way to being an active poster in this community.

Nobody is trying to get you to run away, it was simply a friendly reminder that it's polite & very much appreciated that you give support to get support. There's no harm in being reminded of this.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

When did poppy insult you? Please quote. I've never seen poppy insult anyone.
    Ha! This makes me blush. Im not a saint by any means but rarely do I insult people. I thought I was being helpful. I'd love a QFP right now. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

When did poppy insult you? Please quote. I've never seen poppy insult anyone.
    Ha! This makes me blush. Im not a saint by any means but rarely do I insult people. I thought I was being helpful. I'd love a QFP right now. 
    I'd QFP everything if I weren't mobile. Now there's too much to go back to and keep track of. Or did you mean a quote of you insulting OP? For the record, I went back and reread everything looking for you to insult her. Nothing. I thought you were quite nice.
    I WAS nice! I told her not to leave. Not to GTFO but to lurk and then contribute. No meanness anywhere. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

•  

Poppy715 You are entitled to you opinion. If you feel you have to insult me to feel better then go ahead. Your comment was disrespectful and I still wish you the best. You can call me a lurker but I know what my intentions really were and being a lurker was not it.

Stop with the drama. Seriously. No one insulted you.

I see no reason for you to leave the board, but if you feel it's not a good fit for you, then leave. Starting a new thread to tell everyone that you're leaving is just an AWish thing to do. Then, to say that people are insulting you when they weren't just adds to the drama.

If you want to stick around, great. Read, post, support people, and you'll get plenty of support in return. If you don't want to stick around, then don't, but don't bother telling us how appalled you are.

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• "She is GBCBing because people asked her to give a little instead of only taking. It doesn't work in the bedroom and it doesn't work here." Heck you think I am here only here to take and not give. You are wrong to say what my intentions are and I found that offensive Poppy.
  • "She is GBCBing because people asked her to give a little instead of only taking. It doesn't work in the bedroom and it doesn't work here." Heck you think I am here only here to take and not give. You are wrong to say what my intentions are and I found that offensive Poppy.
    Have you posted support? Like any at all to the members of this board? I can't guess about what your intentions are. I can only go off what I saw. People offered you feedback and advice. Have you done so on threads you haven't started? 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

Oh, cry me a river. This is an online forum. If you want to give support you do so by participating. And your history left something to be desired there.
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • ...Still so confused... Why did this start?  Did I miss where someone told her to offer support (prior to this thread?).  

Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • jap618 said:
    ...Still so confused... Why did this start?  Did I miss where someone told her to offer support (prior to this thread?).  

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12181712/holistic-approach-loss-mentioned#latest
    Sorry, no clicky on the kindle. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Poppy715 said:
    jap618 said:
    ...Still so confused... Why did this start?  Did I miss where someone told her to offer support (prior to this thread?).  

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12181712/holistic-approach-loss-mentioned#latest
    Sorry, no clicky on the kindle. 
    Apparently immediately a magician, and a liar. Click away! 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• jap618 said:

ktlovess said:

@jap618 - it's ok. I read it and I still don't get it. I've never have a pomosa!!

Me either it just sounds delicious :) Champagne & Pom juice :)

Hot dang that looks good!!!!

Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • uneek1323 said:

If I could love this a thousand times, I would!!  I spit my coke out all over my keyboard at work! =))

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

• blackbird818blackbird818 member
    edited December 2013
    jap618 said:
    ktlovess said:
    @jap618 - it's ok. I read it and I still don't get it. I've never have a pomosa!!
    Me either it just sounds delicious :) Champagne & Pom juice :)
    PS they are AMAZEBALLS!!!!

ETA: As far as OP goes and her dramatism of my & others responses to her original post, I was pretty darn nice and was trying to offer a helpful reminder to a newbie. 
    8-|
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"