1st Trimester

Should I be be showing already?!

Okay, this might not be classified as "showing" but I am already noticeably bigger!! The few people that know that I'm pregnant keep saying "aww I see your little bump!" Ermmmm.....I shouldn't be!! Right?! Everything I've read or people that I've talked to say the they didn't show any noticeable changes until at least 3 months, sometimes more!! I've been wearing baggier shirts and am already having to keep my pants unbuttoned!! I attached some pictures, the first one is me at 5 weeks, and the next it me at 9.5 weeks! And if I'm going to be completely honest, I was sucking in as much as I could on my 9.5 week picture!! :-/ I have been eating pretty healthy and my main pregnancy craving has been apples!! I don't know if I am over reacting or what, this is my first pregnancy and I just don't know what to expect!

Re: Should I be be showing already?!

• Bloat

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• Loading the player...
  • Another vote for bloat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • more than likely bloat.

• We actually just broke it to the MIL last night, and she actually tried pulling the 'Oh I figured you were. You looked bigger but I didn't want to be mistaken.' She actually had an odd look when I tried explaining it was just bloat.

At 6 weeks-ish, my tummy had come and gone a few times now to bloat alone. Aggravating when it comes to fitting into work scrubs and my jeans.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                image image image
  • It's bloat! When ur a naturally pretty small girl (like u look) the bloat will give u away almost instantly in early pregnancy!
    My sister had her suspicions with me the day before I even did my test as she said ur usually 'flat' stomach wasn't flat lol!! She was right lol I was pregnant!
    Dam the bloat ;o)
  • Bloat.  My tummy sometimes looks huge then the next day its not.  
  • Definitely bloating! Im 5 weeks and lasr night looked totally pregnant!
  • Bloat is the worst. I'm 7 weeks and in the morning my stomach is flat, but at night I look 4 or 5 months!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Bloat!

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• Same thing here I'm 8 weeks! A
    But I'm so bloated it makes me look like I'm 4-5 months pregnant! :/
  • only 5 weeks here and i cant button my pants either bc of all this BLOAT not baby, its only the sie of an apple seed! i look about 3mnths by the end of the day.
  • I started showing already but nothing other than bloat until a couple weeks ago. I'm 13 weeks now and my bloat does not under any circumstance go away.

I did notice a lot of weight gain and fluctuation in my weight throughout the whole first tri

BabyFruit Ticker
    *~*Landon Robert Montoya*~*
  • Khedges07 said:
    It's bloat! When ur a naturally pretty small girl (like u look) the bloat will give u away almost instantly in early pregnancy! My sister had her suspicions with me the day before I even did my test as she said ur usually 'flat' stomach wasn't flat lol!! She was right lol I was pregnant! Dam the bloat ;o)
    Yep, this. I am 15 weeks now and I now have a noticeable bump that is not bloat. It started about a week ago and now people are commenting when I wear tight shirts like "ohh... you are pregnant" before everyone I told said they could not tell but I was certain all that bloat keeping me from buttoning my pants was making me look fluffy. It went away around 9-10 weeks and came back baby bump style with a vengeance. 
    Nikolas Knight 
    Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
    Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
    One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter
  • definitely bloat - when i wake up in the morning i'm still pretty flat but by the end of the day (and after drinking about 100+oz of water) i am starting to pop out a bit.  it's definitely cut down on my pant options quite a bit - what fits in the morning can feel like a torture device by evening!  
    LOLed at you siggy for like 3 minutes straight. haha
    Nikolas Knight 
    Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
    Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
    One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"