Late Term and Child Loss
Options

EDD Today

It is a bitter mile marker today. DH and I are handling it better than I thought we would He is actually on call and was called out to work so I'm alone in the house. I've been doing well all day, but being alone is giving me too much time to think. I miss my little girl so much. When DH gets home we are going to get a Christmas tree. I finally picked out the angel ornament we are going to use. I'm excited to get it (I didn't find it until last night online). I'm trying to stay positive and think about all the goods things Parker did for us. My heart is still heavy, and I hope the bottom doesn't drop sometime tonight. 

Thank you for all the support each of you have shown. 
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: EDD Today

• Options
    I'm so sorry, my EDD was a really hard day. I hope you're able to get a tree tonight, and that the evening will be nice and not too difficult. So many ((hugs)).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    Thank you. DH is on his way home now so at least I won't be alone.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ***Siggy warning***

For me, the days leading up were much worse than the actual day. I hope that you are able to enjoy being together. 

Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    I pray that you stay strong, but cry if you need to. Big hugs to you!
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry sweetie!! Many hugs!!!
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Thinking of you guys and sending hugs on this difficult day!
  • Options
    Sending lots of love and comforting thoughts your way.  <3
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Options
    Thinking of you!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thinking of you and I hope you had an okay day. You're a strong woman!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

• Options
    Thinking of you. Hugs.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"