2nd Trimester
Options

baby+gray Thursday=bad stuff...lol

I just wanna put this out because it is somewhat entertaining...only cause me and the baby are alright. I was so bored yesterday, daughter was with other family members and dh was working all day, I found out alot of the things my family wanted for the holidays were on sale really cheap at wal-mart and this year I actually had the money to buy em this year. I went there also cause I was super bored, I pack my stuff and a chair to sit in line. For the most part all was ok till I was in line for a tablet for my daughter and all hell broke loose and I was tripped up and fell. Ouch! It was a mad house there, so not worth it but I did get all the things, I tried to keep it from my dh but since I was at his work his mangers called him..lol he was super worried about me and couldn't belive that I went to get that stuff for him, did it cause I love him and my daughter. Dh took me to the hospital today because I was cramping up. We were hooked up and head baby Syra hiccup for almost 12 mins and very active...it was nice concidering why we were there...this is suppose to be a good story sorry if not but was really happy to hear her be so active and kicking and all of that, oh and btw I am going on 27 weeks. My ligments were just bruised up and now I am on bed rest!!! Woot! Never doing that again! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 
imagePregnancy Ticker

Re: baby+gray Thursday=bad stuff...lol

• Options
    Oh no that was all taken out of contents, for the most part of the shopping was fine till there was a little group of people that started to get restless and whatnot, I tried to get out by asking for a coupon to get the same deal online I just was not able to get out of the crowd. and when I said about the bed rest...woot was sarcasim, don't wanna be on bed rest to much stuff. I am alright but the only reason I went to do this is because a friend told me that it was not that busy for thanksgiving night and it wasn't till the 8'o clock hr never done that before and won't again! I hurt today and will be hurting for a couple of days, sore muscles that's all. Didn't mean for it to sound like that! 
    imagePregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I have never been black Friday shopping and I don't think I will ever go. People get way too crazy and don't seem to have any kind of regard for decent manners. I'd rather pay a little extra and avoid all the madness lol. Glad to hear you and baby are alright :D At least it is a learning experience, and once I am doubtful you would like to repeat ;) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow! well put! I would rather pay double than go out on thanksgiving or Black Friday though,,, what is a syra hiccup? I have 2 kids & have never heard of that but both my kids were constant prenatal and newborn hiccuppers!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Her name is Syra   and she hiccups alot!

imagePregnancy Ticker

• Options
    lol! read that one wrong! thought it was a medical term for reoccurring or something!

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"