TTC After a Loss

Monday GTKY

2»

Re: Monday GTKY

• Fir some reason the Bump and i do not get along when it comes to PIPs

1. What movie are you embarrassed to admit that you love? Sisterhood of the traveling pants - 1 and 2

2. What TV show cancellation were you most upset by? this is hard, i can't think of any that really bummed me out - except of course "My So Called Life" back in the day

What is that one movie that you will watch any time it's on TV even
    though you've seen it so many times you could recite it by heart? 13 going on 30, Love Actually, Office Space (i can't pick one)

Excellent pick!

Yep was a huge fan too - in love with J. Leto back in the day.
    TTC: Since July 2013
    BFP #1: EDD 05/27/2014 (D&C 10/17/2014)
  • 1. What movie are you embarrassed to admit that you love?
    Any of the cheesy dance movies.... Step Up, Bring it on... and Center Stage! for those of you that werent aware there is a Center Stage 2... you are welcome! 
    ALSO.... ANY Lifetime movie, give me a weekend with nothing to do and you will find me infront of the TV watching Lifetime movies. .. 

2. What TV show cancellation were you most upset by? Reba.... I know, but more recently they didnt renew Deception, after one season, when it all just got good?! that was annoying!

3. What is that one movie that you will watch any time it's on TV even though you've seen it so many times you could recite it by heart? Sound of Music, Bring it on, Mean Girls, Little Mermaid... hows that for variety?!
    @jlworden710 I love dance movies.  I may own Center Stage on DVD.   :\">  
    If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend Take the Lead.  
    ;)

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Loading the player...
    Any of the cheesy dance movies.... Step Up, Bring it on... and Center Stage! for those of you that werent aware there is a Center Stage 2... you are welcome! 
    ALSO.... ANY Lifetime movie, give me a weekend with nothing to do and you will find me infront of the TV watching Lifetime movies. .. 

2. What TV show cancellation were you most upset by? Reba.... I know, but more recently they didnt renew Deception, after one season, when it all just got good?! that was annoying!

3. What is that one movie that you will watch any time it's on TV even though you've seen it so many times you could recite it by heart? Sound of Music, Bring it on, Mean Girls, Little Mermaid... hows that for variety?!
    ;)
    This is now on my to do list... :) Thank you very much!

BFP: 9/21/13 | EDD:5/31/14 | MC confirmed:11/6/13 | D&C:11/12/13
    BFP: 1/14/14 | EDD: 9/21/14 | MC confirmed: 2/3/14 | D&C: 2/4/14
    DX 3/18/14 (Complete) Septate Uterus | Resection 4/22/14
    BFP: 8/5/14 | EDD: 4/19/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

;)
    If you had seen the movie, I would respond, "Yup."  And then you would say, "You mean 'you're welcome.'"  You'll see when you watch it.   :D

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14

;)
    If you had seen the movie, I would respond, "Yup."  And then you would say, "You mean 'you're welcome.'"  You'll see when you watch it.   :D
    soooo.... I just googled "Take the Lead".... Antonio Bandaras?! I can hardly contain my excitement :) I will be watching this soon

Pregnancy Ticker

;)
    soooo.... I just googled "Take the Lead".... Antonio Bandaras?! I can hardly contain my excitement :) I will be watching this soon
    The lead girl from Step Up is also in it.   ;)

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • 1. What movie are you embarrassed to admit that you love? Twilight definitely :\">image

2. What TV show cancellation were you most upset by? Firefly

3. What is that one movie that you will watch any time it's on TV even though you've seen it so many times you could recite it by heart?

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • nyg2042 said:
    1. What movie are you embarrassed to admit that you love?

Love and Basketball, Selena

2. What TV show cancellation were you most upset by?
    Smash

3. What is that one movie that you will watch any time it's on TV even though you've seen it so many times you could recite it by heart?
    See above!  Also, Clue.
    Smash was cancelled???  I had no idea.  I watched Season 1 and was thinking of picking it up again at some point.  Also, I heard the soundtrack from that show on the radio recently...is it being made into a real show or something??
    They cancelled it after last season.  I'm not sure!  I would be interested if they were making it into a real show though.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• nyg2042nyg2042 member
    edited December 2013

I was JUST thinking the other day about how much I loved Center Stage.  I never knew about the 2nd one.  You have officially blown my mind. 

Also - Save the Last Dance...anyone?

• 1. Twilight :( so awful! 2. Firefly or Arrested Development 3. Love Actually and Harry Potter. But for DH it's Rocky 4, Con-air, broken arrow, and Constantine. So I've seen those four movies way too many times.

I cannot believe I forgotFirefly! =((
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • nyg2042 said:
    nyg2042 said:

Smash

See above!  Also, Clue.
    Smash was cancelled???  I had no idea.  I watched Season 1 and was thinking of picking it up again at some point.  Also, I heard the soundtrack from that show on the radio recently...is it being made into a real show or something??
    They cancelled it after last season.  I'm not sure!  I would be interested if they were making it into a real show though.
    I was so excited because it came on during a long drive and I got to listen to like 5 songs before we lost reception.  DH looked like he was ready to jump out of the moving vehicle.   :))

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • megrae12 said:
    2. Moonlight. Not a recent cancellation but it was a good show. My second choice for this would be Firefly.

I was debating between these two.

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • nyg2042 said:
    nyg2042 said:

Smash

See above!  Also, Clue.
    I was so excited because it came on during a long drive and I got to listen to like 5 songs before we lost reception.  DH looked like he was ready to jump out of the moving vehicle.   :))
    Let me be your STARRRRR!  I am singing at work now.

• megrae12 said:
    And also for #2: The Dresden Files. Although nothing like the books it was a good tv show.
    My H loved the dresden Files. I could never get into it

It was definitely either a love it or hate it type of show. I probably wouldn't have gotten into it if I didn't love bad sci fi. Haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • nyg2042 said:

I was JUST thinking the other day about how much I loved Center Stage.  I never knew about the 2nd one.  You have officially blown my mind. 

I didnt know either.... so you can imagine my excitement when I saw it on the guide.... 
    EX-STATIC

Pregnancy Ticker
  • nyg2042 said:

nyg2042 said:

nyg2042 said:

Smash

See above!  Also, Clue.

Let me be your STARRRRR!  I am singing at work now.

If you look at my iTunes account, you will find a bunch of the songs from the show :-\"
    TTC: Since July 2013
    BFP #1: EDD 05/27/2014 (D&C 10/17/2014)
  • 1. What movie are you embarrassed to admit that you love? Just about any lifetime movie out there lol

2. What TV show cancellation were you most upset by? One tree hill hands down! Haha

3. What is that one movie that you will watch any time it's on TV even though you've seen it so many times you could recite it by heart? Wedding crashers cracks me up every time

Me (30) DH (31) Married 5/13, TTC since 2/13
    BFP #1 Blighted Ovum resulting in D&C on 11/1/13
    BFP #2 Ectopic Pg, lap surgery on 3/12/14, R tube removed

BFP # 3, EDD 2/21/15 * please be our rainbow*
  • uneek1323uneek1323 member
    edited December 2013

and 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • @kateisoptimistic@alm288 @uneek1323

I wish I had thought of My So-Called Life for #2...I had totally forgotten about all of my 14 year-old angst.  I was definitely crushed when that show ended.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • @kateisoptimistic@alm288 @uneek1323

I wish I had thought of My So-Called Life for #2...I had totally forgotten about all of my 14 year-old angst.  I was definitely crushed when that show ended.
    I'm still mad that they cancelled that show. That show was my life.
  • irons633irons633 member
    edited December 2013
    ****posting from Ipad**** 1. What movie are you embarrassed to admit that you love? Horrible Bosses, Hot Tub Time Machine, Hall Pass and all of the Disney movies :) ( sorry couldn't name just one) Horrible Bosses had me cracking up!! 2. What TV show cancellation were you most upset by? Eventhough they were not cancelled just series ended was The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince and Full House ( don't judge me) Step by Step and the other TGIF shows that came on ABC. 3. What is that one movie that you will watch any time it's on TV even though you've seen it so many times you could recite it by heart? The Five Heart Beats know all the words and songs, Love and Basketball, People Like Us ( cry every time) and Crazy, Stupid, Love ( just sexy), The Family Stone, Bad Boys 2 , Stepmom and Soul a Food!!! This was fun , thanks for asking!!! :)
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• @nyg2042 yes I know all the words to Love and Basketball!! You couldn't tell me I wasn't apart of Selena back up singers!! Lol

• @uneek1323 yes I agree with Pitch Perfect I was shocked that I enjoyed it.

• snegde said:
    I feel old. 1. Fools Rush In 2. The Office 3. Father of the Bride or old school Steel Magnolias.
    I LOVE Father of the Bride.   :x

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • irons633irons633 member
    edited December 2013
    snegde said:
    I feel old. 1. Fools Rush In 2. The Office 3. Father of the Bride or old school Steel Magnolias.

I cry every time I watch Steel Magnolias

• 1. Hot Rod (DH made me watch it while we were dating; I've been saying "cool beans" ever since)

2. Firefly!

3. Harry Potter. The earlier ones I absolutely cannot resist.

Tumblr

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Funny Confession Ecard: If being in my pajamas by 7pm is wrong, then I don't want to be right.imageimagemarch1

BFP 2013-07-11, EDD 2014-03-04, NMC 2013-07-24

My Ovulation Chart || My Blog

• 1.image

BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
    imageimage

imageimage

Me- 29, DH - 28
    BFP #1 9/27/2013, EDD 6/10/2014, Mmc 11/01/2013, completed with misoprostol 11/8/2013
    BFP #2 2/5/2014, EDD 10/15/2014, Lillian Verletta born 10/23/14
    Daisypath Friendship tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PAL January Siggy Challenge: Good Advice
    Bring it On - so full of cheesy goodness!  Can you say Spirit Fingers? ;)

Friends, I never wanted it to end!

V for Vendetta, Inglourious Basterds, Titanic, any LotR movie...there are more but I'll stop here. ;)

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• snegde said:
    @snegde Don't feel bad. You can't be any older than me!
  • 1. Mean Girls - I have watched this over and over. I don't know what it is, but I love it!
    2. Friends - I know it technically wasn't cancelled, but still. I love them.
    3. Notting Hill, the Holiday, Titanic - love my chick flicks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • snegde said:
    @snegde Don't feel bad. You can't be any older than me!
    I remember owning Fools Rush In on VHS. I watched it on my 15 inch TV and I was so excited that I had a TV with a built-in VHS in my bedroom lol. Now I feel old too ;)
    I had that tv! With the built in VCR! I felt so cool!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • nyg2042 said:

I was just sitting here trying to remember the name of the movie!! Love all of these dance movies....and now have some more to add to my list. PS I have a girl crush on Julia stiles.
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. What movie are you embarrassed to admit that you love? Just about any lifetime movie out there lol 2. What TV show cancellation were you most upset by? One tree hill hands down! Haha 3. What is that one movie that you will watch any time it's on TV even though you've seen it so many times you could recite it by heart? Wedding crashers cracks me up every time

I totally forgot about OneTree Hill....I cried and cried when it was over....
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Hmm....really can't think of one, actually!
    Firefly.  Best show that ever got cancelled halfway through the first season!
    Serenity.  Also Music and Lyrics.
    DS#1 12/11/09
    TTC since May 2012
    DS#2 5/16/13 stillborn after preterm labor and placental abruption at 23 wks
  • 1. Beauty and the Beast
    2. Mad Men! I read recently that the next season will be the last. 
    3. Dirty Dancing "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board