Secondary IF

No positive OPK this month.

CeCe8579CeCe8579 member
edited November 2013 in Secondary IF
I'm on 100 mg clomid and used digital OPKs for the first time ever and never got a positive. We had sex every other day and I think I ovulated between CD15 and CD17. I hate OPKs and SIF sucks!!! Sorry for the random vent.
Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: No positive OPK this month.

• Your RE doesn't have monitor your follies? Sounds like you covered the bases

6/09 right tube loss (fallopian torsion) 12/09 BFP #1 (DD born 9/10)
    8/12 dx Lupus (ANA+/APA-), 12/12 BFP #2  natural m/c 6w 2d 
    TTC#2  since 9/12  50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #1 Beta 10/4=BFN
                                 50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #2 Beta 11/1= BFN
                                      100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #3 Beta 12/26=BFFN
    100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #4 Beta 2/14= BFFN
    Took a LONG Break
    Lots of Luck and Love BFPB for life KOFMKG
  • I'm sorry :(
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • How many times a day do you test? I test at least twice (sometimes 3 times) a day because your LH surge can happen so briefly you could easily miss it. Not only that, it really helps you narrow down your O. (It can be an expensive way to do it, but I found with my crazy O, it was worth it for me and eliminated the stress of guessing.) Considering you test again after suspected O to make sure the levels are back down. A lot of people temp, but it makes me crazy.. but it is another good tool to confirm O has occurred. Sorry for the frustration, but it sounds like you did everything right. Good luck :)
  • My RE isn't monitoring my cycles. He said he felt it wasn't needed. I will be calling him tomorrow because at the time I was just so glad to have a RE that would listen and help. Also, I tested twice a day from day 13-18, I think. It was after I posted or read a post about OPKs and someone suggested testing at different times a day. Sorry, my mind is in a fog. A good friend of mine and her daughter were critically hurt in a head on collision last night. Thanks for your help everyone!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• My RE isn't monitoring my cycles. He said he felt it wasn't needed. I will be calling him tomorrow because at the time I was just so glad to have a RE that would listen and help. Also, I tested twice a day from day 13-18, I think. It was after I posted or read a post about OPKs and someone suggested testing at different times a day. Sorry, my mind is in a fog. A good friend of mine and her daughter were critically hurt in a head on collision last night. Thanks for your help everyone!

Oh no :( I'll keep them in my prayers.
  • Thank you @+SouthernMomma+
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Sending tons of T&Ps to your friend and her daughter, @Iloveshanej. :(
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Iloveshanej ..I am so sorry to hear about that.... How are they doing? 

• CeCe8579CeCe8579 member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you so muc ladies! Here is what happened and updates. This is from a flyer I made to get donations and I also have some items for sell through a donation site that another friend set up. I just want them to get better and be able to get through all of this! I'm not soliciting donations, I just copied and pasted the flyer. I went through a very similar situation with my dad when I was 10 so this hits so close to home and Jackie is like a sister to me!

Jackie and Carly’s story:

On Saturday night (11/30/13), Jackie was hit head on at 55 mph after a car crossed into her lane. Her 6 year old daughter, Carly, was also in the car at the time. Their car was totaled and both were hospitalized.

Jackie suffered a broken ankle, broken wrist, fractured hip, damaged ulna nerve in her arm, damaged tissue in her shoulder, as well as lacerations and contusions from the seatbelt and has undergone surgery on 12/2/2013 to repair her wrist, ankle and possibly hip with pins.

Carly has a concussion, blood pool at the base of her brain that is draining into her spinal column, head trauma and a fractured collar bone.

During this time her husband Carl is going in between the hospital, caring for their 2 younger children, Xander and Scarlett, at home and working at his new job that he just started.

This fundraiser is to help cover the costs of gas for going back and forth to the hospital, meals and to try to help replace some of the Christmas gifts that were destroyed from being in the trunk of the car at the time of the collision.

100% of the proceeds will be donated directly to the Gerhardt Family!

Please contact me to contribute to this wonderful cause to get the Gerhardt family what they need.

Below are Jackie and Carly before they were separated at the hospital!

Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• OMG! I am so sorry... Sending lots of prayers their way. 

• Thank you!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Thoughts to your friends!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"