March 2014 Moms

PSA: City Mini Double

Albeebaby.com has the City Mini Doubles on sale today for really good deals!  The regular double is $300, no tax and free shipping, and the GT is $400, no tax and free shipping.  We just ordered ours!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: PSA: City Mini Double

• I ordered it too but mine had tax. How did you get it tax free?
  • Must be because I'm in Texas. Sorry!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Oooh oooh! I've been hoping they would go on sale. Do u know how long the sale is on?
  • I think until tomorrow.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Oh no! That's such a huge savings...I want it bad. I gotta see what I can do.
  • Ordered one! I had to pay tax though. I got the black and gray so it was 382 plus tax. Not bad considering I would be spending over $500 if I bought it at bru.
  • springbaby03springbaby03 member
    edited December 2013
    I ordered my City Double and a Britax Advocate for 2 yr old dd. (Her Britax was stolen along with my truck this summer :(( )I'm so excited, I ended up saving 380 $!
    It was all tax free and no shipping cost!
    Thank you @ katykatykaty with a big creepy stranger hug! I would have never seen it if you hadn't posted this. Thats almost 400 $ I can put towards gifts for our families.
  • I ordered my City Double and a Britax Advocate for 2 yr old dd. (Her Britax was stolen along with my truck this summer :(( )I'm so excited, I ended up saving 380 $! It was all tax free and no shipping cost! Thank you @ katykatykaty with a big creepy stranger hug! I would have never seen it if you hadn't posted this. Thats almost 400 $ I can put towards gifts for our families.
    @springbaby03 Yay!!  I'm so glad it worked out for you!  I'm still super excited about our stroller purchase yesterday, so I know how good it feels to get a good deal.  :)  

BabyFetus Ticker

• Yes! I would have never got it at full price, I'm so excited to get it! I didn't catch the shipping time frame did you?
  • No I didn't... I just checked the confirmation email and didn't see it either.  I've heard good things about this website so hopefully not too long.  

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm watching youtube videos like an obsessive nut. I am so excited to get this. Over the summer our good stroller and car seat was stollen so we've had an older mediocre car seat and a 20 $ umbrella stroller for 6 months. Ughhh. I'm super psyched. I was assuming ill get an email when they ship it...maybe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"