February 2013 Moms

Re: FFFC

• I have a few. Besides getting a tree, my house is decorated for Christmas. I have new neighbors moving in today, and I plan to enjoy spying. But... The lady they live beside has become my arch enemy, lol. She called the cops on us, for the dog barking at 8:30 one night. And then has decided to pester us since. She calls the cops All the time on our other neighbors dogs. So I plan to spy in hopes to see they will bug the crap out of her. And I am eating cheesecake for breakfast.
  • @holly321 I love all of your confessions, lol.

Mine is, I had 6 glasses of wine over the course of the day yesterday. Two glasses of red, two glasses of white, two glasses of blush. I figured I would progressively go down in alcohol content to ease the transition to being sober. :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Last week, I realized that I couldn't even remember the last time I'd cut my toenails. The only reason I noticed was because one of them broke and started catching on my sock. And then I still waited another 3 or 4 days before cutting the rest of them. They were super long. I'm nasty.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• @DublinMama yesss! I love day drinking.

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• I'm eating cheesecake for breakfast. And L is supposed to be napping, but he's crying instead. I'm not going to get him until I'm done with my cheesecake.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • I ate apple pie and ice cream for breakfast.

Yesterday I tried really hard to make other people take care of my baby. I really don't think she minded.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am eating pumpkin butter for lunch.
  • Dd has an app that's like a giga pet. And I may occasionally play with it. Because she does not" play" with it, it is always sad faces. She just likes to feed it to watch it poop.
  • I can get good and schnockered by 3 p.m. and cleaned up and ready for bed by 9 with no terrible aftershocks lol

This is the whole reason I tailgate for football games.
    Also I'm in complete B*tch mode today...No clue, but stay out of my way. Can not wait for nap time

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Damn I KNEW I shoulda had coconut pie for breakfast.

My mom is still here, she would've been all judgey and huffy about it.

My confession is next year I'm going to get a much smaller turkey because more than two meals worth of Turkey leftovers is too much for me.

I like cookies.

• I had pumpkin pie and whipped cream for breakfast! But I was good and had lasagna for lunch instead of more pie.

My FFFC is that we are spending the weekend with my sisters over at my parents' house so that DH can hunt, and I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND.  My sisters must both be on the rag this weekend because they are batsh!t crazy right now and keep complaining about every little sound my kids make.  My confession is… I've been encouraging the kids to be super loud and annoying just to piss the sisters off. 
    >:)
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• holly321 said:
    Dd has an app that's like a giga pet. And I may occasionally play with it. Because she does not" play" with it, it is always sad faces. She just likes to feed it to watch it poop.
    OMG Giga Pets! Totally remember those! Love!

• To continue with the bad eating trend, I had pumpkin/cranberry scones and corn muffins for breakfast, DH, DS and I went out to lunch at Chilis and I had quesadillas and a raspberry margarita. I got a peppermint mocha at Starbucks and am about to have Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner followed my chocolate covered pretzels. And probably wine, because let's get real here. :P

• @eriannc22 I am the exact opposite. I could eat turkey three days a week year round, leftover, fresh, doesn't matter! But I am newly omnivore so maybe I am an exception?
  • @UponAStar63 I love both of your confessions. Sometimes I eat food off of DD (her face, lap) because it is so much easier than cleaning it up properly (she HATES being wiped down) and since I can't seem to catch a minute to prepare food for myself or to sleep, I am often starving and too tired to make a better call.
  • As mentioned in prior posts, my kid hates putting clothes on. So he got a tubby last night and fresh jammies. That he then spent all day in today. And is now still wearing in bed. Whatever.
    :-bd
  • As mentioned in prior posts, my kid hates putting clothes on. So he got a tubby last night and fresh jammies. That he then spent all day in today. And is now still wearing in bed. Whatever.

I would love to be able to keep LO in the same outfit but she usually poops on her clothes at least once a day. I thought this pooping on everything stage was over ugh!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD and DS both did this today. I stayed in mine till after the kids went to bed then took a long shower and put on another pair of pjs

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I could care less abou sweet stuff, I'm a carboholic, I totally got down with a a bowl of stuffing and mashed potatoes for breakfast.... Oh and I wasn't shy, I used the giant cereal bowl to eat it out of lmao
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg

my kids stay in their pjs a lot. Well, except dd. She feels the need to take her pants off as soon as she wakes.
  • holly321 said:
    As mentioned in prior posts, my kid hates putting clothes on. So he got a tubby last night and fresh jammies. That he then spent all day in today. And is now still wearing in bed. Whatever.

my kids stay in their pjs a lot. Well, except dd. She feels the need to take her pants off as soon as she wakes.
    My DD1 pulls down her pants to go to the potty, THEN walks across the room to the potty wtih her pants and pull-up diaper around her ankles. She usually then kicks off her pants and would much prefer to run around with a naked bottom half, but so far I've usually been able to wrestle her to the ground and get her pants back on. Our house isn't all that warm, I don't get the appeal of running around naked!!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• I just walked in from the grocery store, and DH stayed with DS at home. I went out to get more stuff from the car, and DS pitched a nutty, thinking I was leaving again. Then I picked him up and he rested his head in my neck. DH grumpily said, "He has never done that with me. Not once." It purely delighted me lol. I wanted to reply, "Well, my dear. He sees my face when he wakes up crying at 3 a.m. He sees my face when I get him out of bed at 6 a.m. He sees my face last when he goes to bed." DH does great with him for the most part, but he sort of isn't a baby person. So he will play for a little while and hand him off quickly if things get sticky. Today he slept until 1 p.m. So you can't have your cake and eat it, too, friend. If you want the cuddles, you gotta put in the work. Sorrynotsorry.

I wish that were the case with my son. He worships the ground DH walks on, but DH doesn't put in any of the work! I was always the one that got up with him (even after I stopped nursing), I put him to bed every night, I give him his baths, I dress him and feed him and play with him, all while DH is on his computer. 
    But every thing is "NO! Daddy do it!" :( 
    I think it's because I have to be the one to discipline him too. 
    E doesn't talk yet, but he freaking ADORES dh. While I'm happy that e knows daddy and that dh gets so excited with DS, it sure would be nice to see that same excitement for me! I do everything but e clearly prefers dh over me. :/
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"