July 2013 Moms

Big girl crib

DD is sleeping in her crib for the first time tonight. I know it's sad being that she's almost 5 months old. My DH installed a new heating system and her room was the last completed. I'm nervous. I keep staring at the video monitor.
m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Big girl crib

• Aw I feel ya! DD is still in the RnP but she is in her own room. I stare at the screen willing her to move so I know she's ok. It does get a little easier though and at least for me, DD slept better!
  • That's good to hear. My cat and dog make a lot of noise so I'm helping this will help.
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We did the transition 2 weeks ago, the first night I think I stared at the monitor all ight, but ever since then, she sleeps great and so do I ( ok I still wake up a few times to stare at monitor lol)
  • She just got up. I went in, rocked her and put on tranquil turtle. She fell back to sleep.
  • When we transitioned Eva from the PNP in our room to the crib in her room, we all slept better! It was amazing! 
  • FX that you sleep so well tonight that you never look back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• GL tonight!
  • Not a great night. She's been STTN for weeks now. But she was up at 12, 3 and 4. Her socks kept falling off and she has a cold. That might have been a factor. At 4, I gave her a bottle then she slept till 7.

Thank you for your support!!!
  • It'll get better! Hope she's feeling better soon!
  • Not a great night. She's been STTN for weeks now. But she was up at 12, 3 and 4. Her socks kept falling off and she has a cold. That might have been a factor. At 4, I gave her a bottle then she slept till 7.

Thank you for your support!!!

Footie sleepers! I just put socks under them. Good luck with the transition. :) LO has been in her crib almost a month now and I still stare at the monitor all night. She has been waking up between 2 and 5 times a night, but that was her norm before the transition.

The night before thanksgiving she had an amazing 9.25 hr stretch. I keep praying that it happens again.
  • How's tonight going?
  • She did much better last night but she was coughing a lot. Poor baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"