May 2014 Moms

Ticker Change Saturday!!!

This is a weekly check-in for all May Mommas moving up the countdown on Saturdays! Please post your updates below!

How many weeks/what fruit are you?

How are you feeling this week?

Any appointments or ultrasounds this week? Announce your team if you know!

What else is going on? Apples and Onions this week?

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a cold/snowy day in the winter?
BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3

Re: Ticker Change Saturday!!!

• Laura_ElaineLaura_Elaine member
    edited November 2013
    17 weeks is an onion

I'm feeling the growing pains, but no kicks yet. Otherwise, tired from the holiday but feeling great otherwise.

I had an appointment this past Tuesday... beautiful heartbeat, but nothing else until Dec 23... 20 weeks, 3 weeks away!!!
    We're going to find out, if Baby cooperates, but for now I guess we're still "Team Green."

Thanksgiving is nice, but we're at my ILs... which is boring and annoying. Leaving tomorrow afternoon (4 hour drive).

Inside! I greatly dislike the cold, and NW Ohio can get kinda chilly...
    With no kids, I'd say reading and sipping a hot chocolate (or hot tea, depending on my mood...) Carnation powder in hot milk, or Lipton Green Tea Orange, Jasmine and Vanilla... yum. And now I want some hot chocolate.
    With kids, keeping them from getting cabin fever is the goal, I don't care how it is attained. My oldest is 3.5, so not old enough to be outside on his own yet, and my youngrst just turned 1, and needs supervision. My 2 year old needs supervision inside or out, and sinxe my preference is inside, I need to die to self a bit sometimes so they can have fun. Ethan has already asked to build a snowman, though we don't have nearly enough snow sticking yet.

*Edited for spelling corrections*
  • How many weeks/what fruit are you?
    17 weeks, onion
    A little better, I guess slightly fewer headaches than last week 
    Team Green, next apt is Dec 16th 
    DH's sister has been visiting due to the holiday. I love her but can't stand her. She was at our house for less than an hour. In that time she used our bathroom within 2 minutes of getting here (and my expensive lotion), helped herself to a snack and water in the kitchen and questioned me about my parenting practices (she has no children) Urg! 
    Inside with hot chocolate and a movie. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
    I am 14 weeks (bringing in the rear, due May 31st!) baby is a lemon this week

Pretty close to normal. I haven't had any morning sickness so far, only extreme exhaustion but that is fading out as I get further into 2nd trimester.

Nope. My next one isn't for two more weeks. I won't find out what team we're on until early/mid January.

Onions: spending thanksgiving alone because my husband is deployed and the nearest family is 13 hours away. Can you believe they wanted me to drive 13 hours though snowy mountains alone and pregnant to go to my inlaws house?? No please. But it was a much more sad and emotional day than I expected.
    Apples: my husband is almost home!! Just a few more weeks. He's missed the whole pregnancy so far. I got my BFP one week after he deployed.
    2nd apple: I felt baby move for the first time on thanksgiving!! It was super early for a FTM: 13 weeks, 5 days, but I've been "looking" for signs. It happened twice-during a warm bath and during my midnight snack. But I haven't felt it since then.

Curled up with a blanket sipping cocoa or tea

• How many weeks/what fruit are you? 18 weeks, sweet potato

How are you feeling this week? Pretty good, the headaches have mostly resolved. I have more energy, but still the heightened sense of smell limits my tolerance for cooking and being in the kitchen.

Any appointments or ultrasounds this week? Announce your team if you know! Next appt and a/s on Dec16th!

What else is going on? Apples and Onions this week?Apple- thanksgiving was just the two of us followed by shopping, very relaxing. Onion- my mil does not respect some of our choices and decisions and now she is giving me the silent treatment just because I told her about it. Sigh.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a cold/snowy day in the winter? Hot chocolate and movie in front of the fireplace. Or enjoying a latte at my favorite coffee shop. I also don't like the cold weather so I prefer indoors to out in the winter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many weeks/what fruit are you? 18 weeks, sweet potato!  

How are you feeling this week? Pretty good actually. I don't want to jinx anything, but no throwing up this week and I seem to have gotten some of my energy back! Hopefully I can ride this out. 

Any appointments or ultrasounds this week? Announce your team if you know! No appointments or ultrasounds until December 16th. Anatomy scan and 20 week apt on the same day! It feels so far away! We will be finding out the sex and having a reveal party with our family and close friends. 

What else is going on? Apples and Onions this week?  Apple: Thanksgiving was really nice and I LOVED being able to eat all the food without feeling nauseous. This is also my first holiday season NOT working retail, so it's been soooooo nice to have a relaxing weekend instead of the usual chaos. Onion: DH had to work on Thanksgiving so we didn't get to spend the holiday together. But he did it so that next year he won't have to since it'll be our baby's first holiday season!

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a cold/snowy day in the winter? Sitting in our living room in front if the wood burning stove with a lap full of sleeping pups. It's how I spent most of my day today!
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • How many weeks/what fruit are you? 18 weeks, sweet potato!

How are you feeling this week? Not the best of moods, but physically fine.

Any appointments or ultrasounds this week? Announce your team if you know! Nothing scheduled this week, no team to announce yet.

What else is going on? Apples and Onions this week? Apple: all kinds of food. Onion: not wanting to see people to eat it.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a cold/snowy day in the winter? With a book, on the couch, getting cuddles from my first born.

15 weeks, navel orange!

Team Blue! Our GS has an appointment tomorrow morning, and we have an elective ultrasound on the 14th. Lots to look forward to!

Apple: Doctor check-ups, Junior League Luncheon, Phoenix concert
    Onion: Not wanting to work on Sunday. 

Snuggled on the couch with my dogs reading with a fire in the fireplace.
  • D13 is off having babies and some how our Saturday ticker change got missed? So I hope it's ok I'm joining in on may mamas!

38 weeks, I'm a pumpkin

How you feeling this week?
    Tired and exhausted. Bh's can give you a run for your money!

Weekly check ups now! Cervix was dilated to a 1 and I was 50% effaced. Baby was also turned head down and no longer sunny side up! Yay locked loaded and ready to go! Now he just needs to come!
    I'm also team blue!

Just playing the waiting game and trying not to go crazy nesting!

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a cold/snowy day in the winter? Crocheting
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
    18 weeks! I'm a sweet potato!

Lazy! But it might be because I came down with a cold. Other than that...very hungry!

No appointment until next week! :(
    We are team blue!!

I love thanksgiving with family...but I do 90% of the cooking and my brother eats about 90% of the food. He does not help at all...just sits there and gets pampered by my mom!

Inside...with the heater on...watching movies...cuddling with DD and DH and drinking hot chocolate! :)

• How many weeks/what fruit are you? 17 weeks - onion

How are you feeling this week? Physically, awesome.

Any appointments or ultrasounds this week? Announce your team if you know! Team Green. No appointments this week.

Apples: My whole family now knows we are expecting and my parents will be making a trip out to see us next week :D
    Onions: My EDD for my lost pregnancy was this week

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a cold/snowy day in the winter? Growing up (in the far north) I would spend those days out on my skidoo or strap on a pair of country skis. -50 Celsius was the temperature for limiting how long I stayed out to play. Nowadays, I am too old to put up with the cold weather (anything below -20 Celsius and I get all pouty). I would gladly curl up with a good book or pop in a movie with DH.
    3/29/12 - Married my soulmate
    BFP #1 - 3/23/13 // EDD - 11/27/13 // M/MC - 5/3/13 // D&C - 5/4/13
    BFP #2 - 8/26/13 // EDD - 5/10/14 // Born 5/18/14

image    image    image

• How many weeks/what fruit are you? 16 weeks - Avocado

How are you feeling this week? More tired than anything.

Any appointments or ultrasounds this week? Announce your team if you know! No appts until the 13th. I have my reg. OB appt, and I have to get my Sequential blood work. As far as Teams, we are undecided. I didn't want to find out; DH does. I am kinda interested in finding out. I bought two onesies from Carters (spent $6 total). I want the Tech. to place the envelope and correct onesie in the bag. We go on the 30th.

Apples:  Spending time with the family.
    Onions: Not as productive as I wanted to be.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a cold/snowy day in the winter?  Favorite is spending it indoors as a Snow Day. I love having unexpected days off. It doesn't make a difference to me if the year were to be extended as I will be on Maternity leave. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• PattyTCPattyTC member
    edited December 2013
    17 weeks/ onion

How are you feeling this week? Great! A little tired at times though

Any appointments or ultrasounds this week? Announce your team if you know! None for this week. Team pink!

What else is going on? Apples and Onions this week? Apples- it's been so neat feeling little one move even if it is just a few times Onions- I'm so uninterested in food that meals are becoming a pain. Hopefully this gets better soon!

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a cold/snowy day in the winter? In the house, by a fire, watching it snow. I hate being out in the cold!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"