Multiples
Options

13 weeks triplets headache

Is this common? I had one for 2 days, ok for a day, & now another 2 days. Sure my 12 month olds crying didn't help. Just deal or call a nurse for advice?
Thanks,

Re: 13 weeks triplets headache

• Options
    Make sure you are super hydrated and call the doc to make sure it is ok!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I struggled with headaches in the early part of the second tri for both my pregnancies. Tylenol and a coke or coffee would usually take the edge off or get rid of it. Also, making sure I was drinking enough water and eating regularly seemed to help. I'm fairly certain headaches are quite common, but if you're concerned, a call to the nurse won't hurt anything.
    Me: 33 DH: 36 Unexplained IF
    First pregnancy - DS 01-Apr-09;
    3rd cycle Clomid/IUI after 2 years TTC
    TTC #2 since ~June 2010
    IUI #1 & 2 - Clomid/IUI - BFN
    IUI #3 &4 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFN
    IUI #5 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFP!!
    EDD: March 22, 2013
    It's triplets!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely hydrate. First trimester migraines are more common and not as worrisome as later pregnancy migraines (which, when they come on suddenly, can be a symptom of pre-e or GD) - the early ones can be related to dietary needs, hormonal changes, and even increased blood volume. Let the doctor know just in case they want to check your blood pressure or sugars, but don't panic ;) 
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Options
    1+tripsmom1+tripsmom member
    edited November 2013
    I had them before got pregnant with first was fine with him. Had them bad again wishes pg with the trio and still have them bad now. Drink lots of water and eating something with sugar seemed to help me. Also taking hot showers and letting water run over head helps. Good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    (Twins here) I got tension headaches at one point (I don't remember when), but didn't take medication for it.  Just drink TONS of water and relax.  I read that it was normal, but if you don't feel right about it call and ask your doctor's office.  I waited until my next dr. appt to ask her about it, but they went away and I forgot.
    image    image    image    image

• Options
    18 w with trips here and I just started getting these really bad. Doctor says to rest and Tylenol and hydrate. Also add a little caffeine if that helps. It has for me! But they are relentless.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Hashimoto's girl truckin' through BFAR! Working towards EBF but celebrating every ounce I can give right now! Follow my journey http://meatballsmommy.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"