August 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone with zero symptoms?

BeachMBeachM member
edited November 2013 in August 2014 Moms
Let me first say I know it's coming.

At 4 weeks last time I was crampy and my boobs were super sore. This time I feel totally normal. It's freaking me out.

Re: Anyone with zero symptoms?

• Options
    I never seem to have very many symptoms but the one that normally shows up first is a bad taste in my mouth all the time and I don't even have that this time. I feel fantastic! I would be thrilled if things stays this way!
    IMG_3186-1-1IMG_4020aba
  • Options
    I have not one symptom. I was like this with my son until 8ish weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No symptoms yet, but I didn't have any with my last two pregnancies up to 9 weeks.

December Siggy Challenge:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Pregnancy Ticker

Married 05/22/10
    TTC since April 2011
    BFP 02/21/13, EDD 11/06/13, CP 02/26/13
    BFP 04/01/13, EDD 12/29/13, M/C 05/29/13
    BFP 11/26/13, EDD 08/08/13 - Please stick jellybean! 

imageimage

• Options
    It's odd and frightening that I HAD super early symptoms with nausea, mild cramping, and sore BBs but now I am feeling fairly well. They say that symptoms can ebb and wan but it's super unnerving!
    Actively TTC since 01/11
    Me: 06/12 Dx w/ IR PCOS (rx 2000 metformin) DH: SA all clear; looking good
    06/12-10/12- Clomid/Femara + trigger + TI + P4 = 3 BFNs, hysteroscopy, polypectomy, D&C
    11/12 - 7.5 mg Femara + trigger + IUI + P4 = BFN
    12/12 - Surprise BFP ectopic (MTX 01/13)
    04/13 - Off the Bench! 7.5 mg Femara + trigger + IUI #2 + estradiol + P4 = BFN
    05/13 Clear HSG-5 mg Femara + Menopur + trigger + IUI #3 + P4 = BFP ectopic (MTX 07/03 & 07/11)
    07/23 emergency lap to remove ectopic mass and left tube
    10/13 5mg Femara + Menopur + trigger + TI(follie on left/no IUI)=BFN
    11/13 Same as above but BFP!
    Beta #1 12dpo-51     Beta #2 15dpo-178
    12/5- There's something in my ute!!
    Keaton Alexander is here 07/24/2014 !!
  • Options
    TTW- Don't stress too much. It's more than normal... understanding that nothing short of having the healthy baby in our arms will ever make us feel "pregnant safe"! There is nothing we can do at this point but try to stay optimistic and busy until we hit 40 weeks! I need to practice what I preach--but best wishes and keep us updated if the symptoms ever come back! For now I guess we can enjoy this stage of our pregnancies!
    Actively TTC since 01/11
    Me: 06/12 Dx w/ IR PCOS (rx 2000 metformin) DH: SA all clear; looking good
    06/12-10/12- Clomid/Femara + trigger + TI + P4 = 3 BFNs, hysteroscopy, polypectomy, D&C
    11/12 - 7.5 mg Femara + trigger + IUI + P4 = BFN
    12/12 - Surprise BFP ectopic (MTX 01/13)
    04/13 - Off the Bench! 7.5 mg Femara + trigger + IUI #2 + estradiol + P4 = BFN
    05/13 Clear HSG-5 mg Femara + Menopur + trigger + IUI #3 + P4 = BFP ectopic (MTX 07/03 & 07/11)
    07/23 emergency lap to remove ectopic mass and left tube
    10/13 5mg Femara + Menopur + trigger + TI(follie on left/no IUI)=BFN
    11/13 Same as above but BFP!
    Beta #1 12dpo-51     Beta #2 15dpo-178
    12/5- There's something in my ute!!
    Keaton Alexander is here 07/24/2014 !!
  • Options
    The only symptom I have here is the sore nipples. Kills me when DS wants to nurse. But now that I have a toddler to chase, I could do without the exhaustion and nausea from the first time around. I hope it stays gone, but I'm afraid stuff is really going to hit me around 6 weeks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    BeachMBeachM member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks, it makes me feel better that not everyone has a long list of symptoms. I think the extreme fatigue set in around 6 weeks for me last time, so I'm just going to enjoy feeling great until then!

LOL not that I want nausea but if my appetite goes away over Christmas that might not be a bad thing.

• Options
    Elbug said:
    I actually had more pregnancy symptoms leading up to and a few days past my miscarriage than I did with my first full term pregnancy.  
    Me too! I'm trying to remind myself that my last pregnancy went just fine with hardly any symptoms in the 1st tri. So far this time I only have sore nips (and a nursing toddler, so that's super fun.)
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• Options
    I was thinking the same thing!  This babe will be our 2nd, and I don't feel anything.  Guess I'll just be happy cause last time I had hypermesis till 37 weeks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've never known this early so I dont really have anything to compare it to. But I am feeling very few symptoms right now (4w5d). No sore/tender breasts, nausea etc. I have noticed that I'm extremely tired all the time...mI'm really not looking forward to the morning sickness since it was so bad with my first two.
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Options
    I also have zero symptoms, but last time I didn't find out until over a week after my missed period. I'm only 4w2d so my rationality is telling me it's way too early! But while I'm enjoying being symptom free- I can't wait to start feeling a little more prego!

imageimage

• Options
    Omg you just described me EXACTLY. Im going to be freaking out all month :/
  • Options
    I am so glad you guys have answered this one! Last week I was super nauseous and my boobs were very sore and looked larger, this week I feel pretty normal! I was kind of stressing out, every time I go to the bathroom I'm on the look-out for blood! Nothing so far, so I am glad I am not the only one who started out with symptoms and had them disappear. I still feel bloated and have a few little cramps at night, but other than that nothing. I am just wondering if anyone else is having a hard time sleeping? I used to sleep through the night and now it seems like I wake up in the middle of the night randomly (not just to pee) and have a hard time getting back to sleep.
  • Options
    I am so glad you guys have answered this one! Last week I was super nauseous and my boobs were very sore and looked larger, this week I feel pretty normal! I was kind of stressing out, every time I go to the bathroom I'm on the look-out for blood! Nothing so far, so I am glad I am not the only one who started out with symptoms and had them disappear. I still feel bloated and have a few little cramps at night, but other than that nothing. I am just wondering if anyone else is having a hard time sleeping? I used to sleep through the night and now it seems like I wake up in the middle of the night randomly (not just to pee) and have a hard time getting back to sleep.
    I've been waking up between 2am-4am and not being able to go back to sleep.  This sometimes signals that I need my thyroid meds adjusted, but I think it's also a pregnancy thing.  LOL I figure my body is all "Oh, pregnancy hormones.  Let's just start being awake at 4am since you will be for months starting next August."  :)

• Options
    Yes! 2-4am also! It's really annoying! I keep waking my poor husband who just barely got to sleep around 1! So weird!
  • Options

Elbug said:

I actually had more pregnancy symptoms leading up to and a few days past my miscarriage than I did with my first full term pregnancy.  

Me too! I'm trying to remind myself that my last pregnancy went just fine with hardly any symptoms in the 1st tri. So far this time I only have sore nips (and a nursing toddler, so that's super fun.)

I'm still nursing too! I feel like my supply has plummeted since getting pregnant. For months, she was happily nursing at bedtime only. Now for the past week and a half, she is waking almost hourly screaming for milk. It feels like it is ruining my life right now and I am considering weaning.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    @MamaValley Yep, I'm getting the same supply drop/toddler asking to nurse more often - and every time he latches on I want to scream! I'm not to the weaning point yet but I'm definitely to the lots-of-redirecting point... Let's just say if pregnancy weans him (which I've heard happens quite a bit) I will NOT be sorry, lol.
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• Options

@MamaValley Yep, I'm getting the same supply drop/toddler asking to nurse more often - and every time he latches on I want to scream! I'm not to the weaning point yet but I'm definitely to the lots-of-redirecting point... Let's just say if pregnancy weans him (which I've heard happens quite a bit) I will NOT be sorry, lol.

I'm not having any pain yet. Not looking forward to that at all. We just wrapped up a 3 month battle with thrush and I was sure every nursing session was my last because it hurt so much, but somehow I made it through. At the end of the day, I just really want her to wean herself rather than me having to be the one to end it. I would be okay if she stopped on her own, but I hate the idea of having to tell her no when we both it love so much. It is going to break my heart if I have to be the one to end it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Just tired and a little emotional... It's my 6 month wedding anniversary today, dh is on the other side of the world for business, and I have to wait until he gets back to tell him I'm pregnant. It's already tomorrow for him, and he's traveling between time zones so I don't think I'll even get to talk with him today. 

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"