May 2014 Moms

Anyone use a Graco Trekko stroller?

BRU Canada is putting this stroller on sale for Cyber Monday and DH and I are seriously considering it. I won't know the sale price until the sale actually starts but want to be ready to pull the trigger if the price is right. I like the features, plus the fact that it works with a car seat if we want to use it that way (we do plan to get a Graco car seat). I'm concerned that it might be a bit heavy or bulky although we did try it out at the store yesterday and it didn't seem as bulky as some others. The Fast Action Fold Jogger was much heavier and larger.

Are any of you using this stroller? Do you like it? Would you recommend it?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone use a Graco Trekko stroller?

• spacepotatoesspacepotatoes member
    edited December 2013
    So...nobody, then? Darn. :(

ETA: For what it's worth, it's very similar in style to the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger (except it's not a "real" jogger) and the Britax B-Agile. It's lighter than the Baby Trend but a bit bulkier than the B-Agile. Pricier than the Baby Trend but costs about the same as the B-Agile.
  • Sorry I've never used one. I did look it up though and it looks nice. I found BRU has it named Graco Trekko - Orbit and I found one at Sears that is Graco Trekko - Metropolis. I wasn't sure if they are the same?? Lol. I noticed the sears one had amazing reviews though and it was on for $209 until tomorrow.
  • Loading the player...
  • They are the same but slightly different fabric patterns, as far as I can tell. Thanks for mentioning Sears, I didn't think to check that. They didn't have baby things listed for Black Friday so I didn't even bother to just search for invidivual items.

I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!
  • I liked this one (and took it for a spin in BRU) - but DH won't let me buy a 3-wheeled stroller. He's concerned for safety. He usually doesn't express concern often, so I will just enjoy the moment.

I think with strollers they are all basically made the same - wheels and plastic, so the details are what you like about it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"